Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Regarding the Shadow render, is it me or does it look like he's trying to cover his nude o.e;

I think it's Starlight Carnival. It's a hell of a lot more interesting than it ever was in the Colours.

• Thumbs Up 9

Where do you find all these? They're relatively obscure. Do you just have a huge list of gaming sites that you check out every day or do you check google for new results every day or something?

A newsie never reveals his secrets ph34r.png

• Thumbs Up 4

A quick Google news search normally returns the same results, give or take.

A newsie? wha- *remembers that you're a TSS writer* Ohhh I get it :P

Ooooh it's the same pose each time!

It's still a nitpick when I can tell the differences between every single one of them with no problem. It's also funny because this latest render is easily the most noticeably different of all of them when you compare them side by side.

Whatever. It's not actually important.

It's still a nitpick when I can tell the differences between every single one of them with no problem. It's also funny because this latest render is easily the most noticeably different of all of them when you compare them side by side.

Whatever. It's not actually important.

I...

Well, uh...

It...

Um...

You do understand I was intentionally nitpicking and being sarcastic in response to a silly comment, right?

I think it's Starlight Carnival. It's a hell of a lot more interesting than it ever was in the Colours.

Well, yeah. You're actually doing stuff this time around.

• Thumbs Up 4

Well, yeah. You're actually doing stuff this time around.

Hey you could do stuff! You could move left and right......

A-and jump.... and, um.......... boost?

I lost this argument didn't I?

Edited by BeelzeBummer
  • Thumbs Up 2

Hi i'm new here. and i wanted to ask SOL something and i hope you can tell me. back in april 30 there was a rumor on the tssz news that kirby was in the 3ds version of sonic and all stars racing transformed and i want to know if this is true.

Hi i'm new here. and i wanted to ask SOL something and i hope you can tell me. back in april 30 there was a rumor on the tssz news that kirby was in the 3ds version of sonic and all stars racing transformed and i want to know if this is true.

It was, kind of; S0L wanted Kirby as a Wii U exclusive but was turned down. It's probably cause of that thing I heard where Nintendo doesn't like crossover it's not in control of.

If what I've read here is anything to go by, TSSZ is known for spouting bullshit and starting rumors with no basis. SEGA doesn't even talk to them anymore; they burned their bridges with SEGA a long time ago. So take anything you read there with a grain- no, a heap of salt.

Edited by Frogging101
  • Thumbs Up 4

Heya buddy, welcome to SSMB! Just want to make sure you give the rules a quick look over and whatnot. Other than that, hope you have an awesome time here!

• Thumbs Up 4

Hey you could do stuff! You could move left and right......

A-and jump.... and, um.......... boost?

I lost this argument didn't I?

Don't feel my, I love Colors and even I think Starlight Carnival is a pretty dull level (which is sad considering the great aesthetics).

thx i did read the rules.

Thanks, but if you notice, one of the things in there is about grammar and not so spammy posts. Not raining down on your parade, just saying to work on your capitals and making sure your posts have some hearty discussion to it. Thanks again~

• Thumbs Up 1

So I saw the article about SASRT prices on TSS. Remember how I said a few pages back that I was thinking of giving away a Steam copy to someone on SSMB who wants it? Well I guess now it comes down to whether or not I want to spend an extra $40 on this game totaling $80 (as $40 seems to be the PC price). I'm thinking that, for you guys, the answer is yes because I really like SSMB. So unless I'm in a bad financial situation in the future when it comes out, I'll be figuring out how to do this.

Please let me have it. I want it so badly on PC but I'm unable to afford it.

That is if you do decide to get an extra copy.

Or you could give it to me as I'm low on cash too...