Awoo.

Sonic World Runner

azoo

I would very much like to help out with this if possible!

I'm only just learning to model in 3D, so I can't really help with that, but I might be able to chip in with level or badnik design?

I've spoiler'd-for-size a couple of pics I did for something else which might give you an idea of what I could do.

They are Scramble Canyon Zone (a random Zone concept) and Torque (a flying tiger badnik) respectively.

• 2 months later...

So like.....what's the progress on this project......

Yeah, I want to know as well...we haven't seen any new news about the game for about 3 months now...

• Thumbs Up 1

Azu, all this concept art is great and all, but would it be at all-possible to have something in-ga-

You people may be seeing some in-game views of this zone sometime soon!

My body is ready.

Hopefully it'll be worth the wait! I have faith in you guys.

Man, those badnik designs are just off the chain! This is starting to look like the best Sonic fan-game ever made...no lie!

You know, I once said that I may help out with this game........

If there is something available for me to do.....Something like Concept Art (maybe), which I can make while on holiday, maybe even voice acting too (If it hasn't already been totally casted), I'd totally do it.

If I'm potentially useful to you, please send a PM my way...

Man I wish I had 3DS Max and more time. I'd love to make 3D animations for this once it gets further into development. The concept stuff looks absolutely fantastic.

I think you're making the game I've wanted SEGA to make since forever.

There's 4 or so tracks, now, right? Freen in Green and Carbo each made one, then these two...

OFF TO SOUND TEST SATURDAY I GO. 8D

EDIT: I know I'm on the Sound team, but I feel so heavily outclassed to do anything now... D': I'M CONFINED TO A PIANO.

This is really cool. I would like to help out Azukara. Check out my signature for some of my work. Could I PM you some badnik designs?

Not trying to count anyone out here, but we currently have a mostly full, devoted and tightly-knit team by now, and for the most part, all we're looking for at this point are programmers with knowledge of UDK and 3D modelers (and others related to modeling, animating, etc). But thanks for the support anyways, everyone! =D

Also I'm glad to hear a lot of you saying such great things about the project. We hope not to disappoint. Stay tuned for more stuff in the upcoming future!

Edited by Azukara

Azukara, if there are any oppurtunites for me to help out with voice acting, I'd love to. But yeah, I can't do something like Eggmany or Knuxy. So yeah. Amazing job and congrats to your team so far!

EDIT: Just extra info, I'm 12 so yeah, I could do a nice Tails. I don't mind even if you need miscellaneous clips for the humans and anthros you talk about in the story's intro as I'd love to help out with this no matter way I have to.

Edited by Faseeh