Awoo.

Senran Kagura sequel! New brawler game with feuding ninja schoolgirls! Tits!

HunterTSF

Oh hell yeah, insta buy.

Even though I've already got the LE Japanese edition, I'll get to play this without buying a JPN 3DS!

This game is now the most pre-ordered 3DS game at Shopto.net.

Wow, people really like them some boobs, huh...

(psst also it's an actually decent brawler but don't tell anyone)

So it's basically in the same boat as Dead or Alive then. The game plays well but it's never really the sole reason why people buy it.

(psst also it's an actually decent brawler but don't tell anyone)

We all play for the very unique "plot", right?

bd9.gif

• Thumbs Up 2

So it's basically in the same boat as Dead or Alive then. The game plays well but it's never really the sole reason why people buy it.

It's the only good beat-em-up on the 3DS. Code of Princess had terrible slowdown.

Dead or Alive is different to this though, this is an arena styled brawler, DoA is a one on one fighter like Tekken/Street fighter.

Dead or Alive is different to this though, this is an arena styled brawler, DoA is a one on one fighter like Tekken/Street fighter.

I didn't mean "same boat" as in the same genre, I meant that the games are good but obviously the sexualization is a big part of the reason why they sell well.

It's the only good beat-em-up on the 3DS. Code of Princess had terrible slowdown.

Naruto Powerful Shippuden is really good too...if you hate Naruto though then you'll not enjoy it as much obviously but it is still a good beat-em-up.

The game has a plot, it's not brilliant but it's written well enough to actually make you care about the characters and what's going on.

• Thumbs Up 1

OK, I was curious, so I checked out some gameplay of the first game and I have to say that it looks flippin' fun.

The combat isn't deep, but the levels are short and you can try beating the levels via Frantic mode and each character as their advantages and disadvantages.

• 3 weeks later...

Its official, this will be the best game on 3DS to turn the 3d on. Man I love whoever designed this stuff.

• Thumbs Up 3

good lord lol

You actually found this shit on a shelf?

I didn't find it. I'm not brave enough to buy this game in a store, lol. Props to whoever did.

So what exactly is the premise of this series and its story/setting?

So what exactly is the premise of this series and its story/setting?

Normally I would say "ha, plot...lmao" but apparently it does have a good story...which I know nothing about.

bLnfHKL.jpg

The back of the case. Dat blurb tho. LMAO!

Oh my god that's hilarious :lol: the guy who had the guts to put that on the cover deserves a promotion and some huge respect :lol:

3D's only in the fanservice shots which you'll end up always skipping after the third or fourth time seeing them.