Awoo.

Debug Ring's Art Penthouse

Debug Ring

These are my personal favorite of my drawings.
I only started less than 6 month's ago so please try and keep it positive on the feedback.

More!

That's all for now!

Taking requests too.
post-3794-0-79153100-1329177649_thumb.jp
post-3794-0-48401500-1329177635_thumb.jp
post-3794-0-32625800-1329177586_thumb.jp
post-3794-0-01654500-1329177570_thumb.jp
post-3794-0-08602300-1329177367_thumb.jp
post-3794-0-40493300-1329177338_thumb.jp

Edited by Debug The Rednose Ringdeer

Hey, nice job!

I see you've copied a pose or two - that's ok though! It's exactly how I started, too! Just keep at it, and you'll be great in no time!

Also a tip - learn to draw from life, real life. It will help you out with proportions and shading, and poses too. I still have time to learn that, but I regret not learning it sooner.

Keep up the good work!

Hey, nice job!

I see you've copied a pose or two - that's ok though! It's exactly how I started, too! Just keep at it, and you'll be great in no time!

Also a tip - learn to draw from life, real life. It will help you out with proportions and shading, and poses too. I still have time to learn that, but I regret not learning it sooner.

Keep up the good work!

Thank's dude

i'll try my best with your tips

you got any requests on any characters for me to draw? please i would really appreciate it!

Forgive me but when I saw the topic name "debug ring's drawings" I have expected to see a bunch of drawings made from the debug rings trick from Sonic 2 sleep.png.

Seriously though, epic drawings! Keep up the good work biggrin.png.

That is where i got the name haha

Thanks for the feedback!

• 2 weeks later...

Theres clearly a lot of room for improvement, but you're getting there. And as usual, practice makes perfect, so keep it up smile.png

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

So i had a go at Photoshop

So here's Shadow

(please remember this is my first go at Photoshop so don't be harsh)

Edited

Sorry the file seems to be to big sad.png

i will see what i can do

Edited again

Here we go its the right format now! biggrin.png

post-3794-0-64475800-1332621716_thumb.jp

post-3794-0-02525400-1332621916_thumb.jp

Edited by debug ring

• 2 weeks later...

These are good. Keep drawing :3 I hope I get a drawing tablet soon.

These are good. Keep drawing :3 I hope I get a drawing tablet soon.

i got a drawing pad today it has a pen and touch pad so it will be better but shadow turned out good for a mouse

• 5 months later...

Long time since I updated this. Haven't really done any I thought I wanted to upload until this one.

post-3794-0-97163300-1347386307_thumb.jp

Nice work, it's quite detailed...keep it up! I guarantee you'll get even better if you continue drawing more. :)

Edited by Red Wisp
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 3 months later...

Okay, haven't uploaded in a while, but I've been busy trying to get used to digital colouring.

So, here's what I've whipped up.

higU0.jpg

So, I don't think it's too bad. I can see errors here and there, but I'm satisfied enough to post it.

Just for show, here's the original sketch, so you can see what's changed.

hspkE.jpg

So, thoughts and tips are appreciated! 

Hey, for only starting this year I think you're doing a good job! I have been practising drawing Sonic for years and still haven't mastered it tongue.png

Edited by MizukiMoon
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Right, so, I've went back to drawing Characters without backgrounds after a while of not (I've got some I haven't uploaded.) And I'm going to practice my digital colouring on them. Here they are, all three of them.

4qhdJ.jpg

I need to work on the SOAP shoes a lot, but this is pretty much the second time I've drawn them.

FI9Vg.jpg

Not much to say really, I think I could have done a better job on the closer to the screen hand, but, I'm fine with how it is.

HmQC0.jpg

My very FIRST Knuckles. Pretty proud for a first go at drawing him.

So, what do ya think of these? I really need responses on these as I don't know whether to change the style slightly or drastically or not at all.

Well you are certainly improving. The proportions of the characters are now more consistent and that Knuckles is actually looking pretty darn sweet. :D Say, do you have any certain way to sketch out the characters or do you just draw the lineart and see how it turns out?

• Thumbs Up 1

Well you are certainly improving. The proportions of the characters are now more consistent and that Knuckles is actually looking pretty darn sweet. biggrin.png Say, do you have any certain way to sketch out the characters or do you just draw the lineart and see how it turns out?

Thanks dude! I have started drawing a circle for the head during the past few months, then a bean shape for the body and stick limbs. A lot of the time the limbs look better for a different character so instead of erasing them and doing them again, I just go a head and draw the character they're suited to. So, it's kind of just seeing where it turns out, really.

Thanks dude! I have started drawing a circle for the head during the past few months, then a bean shape for the body and stick limbs. A lot of the time the limbs look better for a different character so instead of erasing them and doing them again, I just go a head and draw the character they're suited to. So, it's kind of just seeing where it turns out, really.

That's a good start! It'll probably change a couple of times but having a certain way to sketch the characters is a big help when trying out different poses and perspectives since it's easier to keep the proportions in check.

But for now, have fun coloring the pictures! At least it's my favorite part of the whole drawing process. biggrin.png

I've finished one colouring, the SOAP shoes one.

And I've done a version with the regular shoes, too!

dpJB7.jpg

AmslD.gif

I see you've got a general idea of where the shadows appear. That's good. You'll need to use a bit softer shades at some places but you'll learn more about it the more you practice. Keep it up! :)

• Thumbs Up 1