Awoo.

New Live Audio Project: Ultra Wave

Tall-Guy91

Hey what's up everyone, I hope you are all doing ok and are all well. ^__^

I just wanted to do a post about my new live audio show which is called: Ultra Wave

Ultra Wave is a live radio show which is mainly focusing on three communities that I know and love which are the My Little Pony & Furry Communities and of course the ever so awesome Sonic Community.

There will be news on what's going on in and around the communities, i'll be talking about Pony/Sonic/Furry items that you can get your super sonic hands on plus, i'll be also talking about what fanfics i've been reading and what games i've been playing and will be telling you if their any good to read/play.

And of course no radio show is complete without music, i'll be having music breaks on the show plus a warm up segment where i'll be starting up the stream half an hour before the show, so you can listen to some music and plus also you can get the chance to request any song you want, whether it's Pony, Sonic, Linkin Park, Sum 41 or Limp Bizkit if you want it i'll play it.

The first live show will be on tonight at 7pm (GMT), so if you would like to tune and join in, in all the random lulz then here is the link to take you straight to the stream: http://ultrawave.caster.fm/

Plus i've also done a pilot episode which was made in December (so expect some Christmas stuff lol XD), if you would like to listen to the pilot show and want to find out what tonight's and the future shows will be like, then here's the download link to Episode 00 and I hope you all enjoy: http://www.mediafire...buxubks2gestlx5

I hope to see some of you tomorrow and I hope you all have a very good Monday.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tall-Guy91

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic