Awoo.

Sour Patch Kids, THE GAME.

Winston

If Sonic was created today it would be also one of the dumbest game ideas I've ever seen.

Guess I will wait to see some gameplay of this.

If I get to grab a lollipop and jump on some guy and beat him to death with it, then we'll talk.

If I get to grab a lollipop and jump on some guy and beat him to death with it, then we'll talk.

Well, it IS a Capcom game. I wouldn't be surprised if you can make the characters dress up in drag and chainsaw the fruit flavor out of everything in sight.

So Sour Patch Kid for Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 DLC..........with Megaman alt costume. /trolling.

Edited by ThatGuy

If Treasure can make a game based on fucking McDonald's that's actually enjoyable, then I'm sure this idea is salvageable.

This is delicious.

Wait, what am I saying?

What.

The.

F**k. Even from Capcom, this surprises me - no, it BAFFLES me. Just...ugh.

What really bugs me is that they apparently would rather be doing this than giving us a translation of Monster Hunter 3G. I want my Monster Hunter on the go again. sad.png

IN 3D.

Edited by Kringle Of Fate

What really bugs me is that they apparently would rather be doing this than giving us a translation of Monster Hunter 3G. I want my Monster Hunter on the go again. sad.png

IN 3D.

Gimmicky 3D that you'll use for 10 minutes then never use again.

It'll be such a sweet victory if this turns out good on some level, or a sour defeat if it blows up in their face. Either way, we'll be in for a bag of surprises in the coming weeks/days.

This has got to be one of the dumbest game ideas I've ever seen.

Not for me....

1944951349_2.png

This is a close second though.

Edited by Sonimas032
  • Thumbs Up 2

Not a fan of Were Sonic's shoes, other then that, hes alright.

Sure this game sounds like a sour idea, but lets wait to see just how sweet the gameplay is yes.

So before I clicked on this, I thought it'd be a really boring decision game to be "sweet or sour" in given situations, much like 58490 other "good/bad" choice video games, but after seeing that video and poster art, THE HELL?!

I can see what they're trying to do, but oh man is it failing so hard, XD. The part that annoys the fuck out of me though is that there will be kids finding this on their respective console shops. The dick jokes and cussing to represent a children's candy is insane, if this thing even is real. I know kids learn about this stuff anyways sooner or later, but COME ON LOL.

Edited by Arctic Wolfy

Wasn't there a Skittles game once that was supposed to have been okay?

I dunno, but I know there were a couple alright Kool-Aid games awhile back.

Not a fan of Were Sonic's shoes, other then that, hes alright.

Sure this game sounds like a sour idea, but lets wait to see just how sweet the gameplay is yes.

Bitch you diss Werehog's shoes? :P But yes, I for one will actually consider getting this. Maybe pick up a points card, get Castle Crashers, and then get this with the leftover points. Or maybe I'll get Generations DLC if they ever release any. :P

Part of me just died inside.

It may have been my childhood.

Edited by Axl the Electric Reindeer
  • Thumbs Up 1

Maybe that's the point of the game, the first half sucks and makes you want to call Capcom for your money back. Then you get to the second half which is amazing, on par with the latest Grade A titles. It'll make you forget the first half almost completely.

Sour, then sweet. Sour Patch.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hmm, not sure what to think of this. I though Sour Patch Kids was something like Strawberry Shortcake, so I thought young girls would enjoy it if they like the show. But this, I dunno. I have to see gameplay first. But, I do think the main audience would be young children, who most likely won't even know about this game due to it being an XBLA/PSN game.

I dunno, but I know there were a couple alright Kool-Aid games awhile back.

Cool Spot was great.

Look I get it's a strange idea, and memos from the marketing department generally don't propose games as good as genuine designer creativity, but there's really no reason to be so... sour on it yet. I mean, how many food tie-in games get an announcement trailer as elaborate as this one? And if I recall correctly, Capcom isn't some mass market shovelware developer. They make some pretty bad ideas if Megaman Legends 3 and Resi 5 are any indication, but my point is that while food tie-in games suck most of the time, how many were made by Triple A developers? I'm not saying it will be good, I'm just saying don't dismiss it yet.

Look I get it's a strange idea, and memos from the marketing department generally don't propose games as good as genuine designer creativity, but there's really no reason to be so... sour on it yet. I mean, how many food tie-in games get an announcement trailer as elaborate as this one? And if I recall correctly, Capcom isn't some mass market shovelware developer. They make some pretty bad ideas if Megaman Legends 3 and Resi 5 are any indication, but my point is that while food tie-in games suck most of the time, how many were made by Triple A developers? I'm not saying it will be good, I'm just saying don't dismiss it yet.

MML3 was a bad idea?

I think it's moreso that Capcom is making this game, I don't think they've made a promotional game before, but I'm probably wrong.

MML3 was a bad idea?

He meant cancelling Megaman Legends 3 was a bad idea

I think it's moreso that Capcom is making this game, I don't think they've made a promotional game before, but I'm probably wrong.

They did Yo! Noid for the NES. Which was just a reskinning of a game that never got released outside Japan.

Edited by Wearied Snowflakes

They did Yo! Noid for the NES. Which was just a reskinning of a game that never got released outside Japan.

So was Super Mario Bros. 2.

• Thumbs Up 1

Not for me....

*PIC*

This is a close second though.

Fishing in a Sonic game is better than an average beat-em-up?

Broken Treasure Hunting?

A Sonic game that tried to be so cool, dark and edgy it was barely recognizable?

A Sonic game rushed to hell?

The Werehog might have been a dumb concept, but at least it was pulled off MUCH better than any other thing they have tacked on from the games before it.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 months later...

It's out now.

I bought it for 5 bucks and it isn't bad, it's a 2D Platformer. It also has Creed from The Office as a narrator.