Awoo.

Thoughts about Knuckles the Echidna?

Kid Mind

LOL

LOL again.

You were the one who brough up Shadow first in my rebuttal to Flyboy.

Does Goku have more than one rival?

Does Naruto?

Does Mario?

Does Kirby?

Does Spider-Man

etc etc.

..Hm, I wonder what a game taking place on Angel Island would benefit from, like an Army invades looking to take the Master Emerald and Knuckles has to use his cunning knowledge and intuition to take back his island and push back the threat, now that would be awesome.

The interesting thing about that idea is that you could just use GUN for it and never have to make brand new characters / villains.

It makes sense and fits the organization anyway because since their creation they've always sort of been this force for good that was rather misguided.

Edited by Chooch

The interesting thing about that idea is that you could just use GUN for it and never have to make brand new characters / villains.

It makes sense and fits the organization anyway because since their creation they've always sort of been this force for good that was rather misguided.

I haven't played Chronicles, but what about Shade the Echidna? Is it possible to use her as the next guardian?

About time he got out of our hair. It says a lot about a character's fans when several Shadow fans get pissed off at a single Shadow fanatic.

Not trying to drag this out, but to everyone who responded to this:

Does Goku have more than one rival?

Does Naruto?

Does Mario?

Does Kirby?

Does Spider-Man

etc etc.

You should've said yes to each and every one of those question. Just for future reference.

Anywho...

I haven't played Chronicles, but what about Shade the Echidna? Is it possible to use her as the next guardian?

You don't really need to play Chronicles, you can watch it on Youtube and it wouldn't be any different.

As for Shade, I've been fiercely advocating her to be used in the series so she could at least be a secondary guardian. I've argued that we should retcon Chronicles and integrate it into the main series. Shade also has a bit of a bland character since she was more Ms. Exposition in the game, and I think a retcon could help her be more interesting than she was then.

EDIT:

True, you can use GUN, and it would be interesting because it would be Knuckles against Rouge and/or Shadow. You could easily make new villains and characters have them simply be Knuckles Arch enemy in the same vein of what Eggman is to Sonic.

What's with this change of heart? I was the first person on this message board who brought the idea up, and some have been swatting the idea down like a fly.

...everything excel the new villains and characters. That's a risky move. I'd rather bring back Ix first before using other villains.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic