Awoo.

Interview with Pete Capella: Voice of Silver

Psyguy

Silvers voice wasn't annoying IMO. I actually like it. It does have flaws though.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SuperStingray

• Dr. SEGA Monkey

• Blue Blood

• ovarloard

I think Tony Shapiro, the guy who did Chip's voice, could do a great Silver.

Pete Capella voices Chip.

It's probably MSatOWG, he probably can't say anything about it because that'd give away he was working on the game thus confirming a character before its officially confirmed, which would be breaking his embargo.

Tony Salerno is Pete Capella under a different name.

Jason Griffith does the same thing too. In some games, he is credited under "Adam Caroleson".

Darn these VAs and their multiple personalities...

Oh shit. I always thought it was someone else who voiced Chip (which is why I laughed when I said it wasn't him and turned out he "wasn't"), not him under a different name! Why? Why do they always do this~?

Darn these VAs and their multiple personalities...

Amen. -__-;

Tony Salerno is Pete Capella under a different name.

Are you sure? They sound alike, but they have different Wikipedia pages and everything...

Then again, Wikipedia can be edited by anyone.

Pete Capella is obviously Chip and that IMDB page means nothing because that site is editable by anyone. Everybody just assumes it's a different guy for some reason.

Wikipedia (lul trufax) seems to disagree with you, Doc.

Tony Salerno and Pete Capella.

I honestly thought they were the same guy judging by Unleashed, but never bothered to look into it. Chip and Silver sounds similar enough to be voiced by the same guy, as do Sonic & Jet and Eggman & Nega (and they actually are).

Well....like I said before, the Wikipedia pages might've been made by people who think they are seperate people.

The voices are like identical, except it sounded like he made Chip's nasalier.

Identical and similar do not mean the same thing.

I second that.

By the way, does somebody here knows a way to comunicate with Pete Capella?, I´ve been trying to find some sort of E-mail, but I can´t find it :( .

Everybody just assumes it's a different guy for some reason.
For what reason do you assume they're the same guy?

Well....like I said before, the Wikipedia pages might've been made by people who think they are seperate people.

The voices are like identical, except it sounded like he made Chip's nasalier.

I checked the list of their credits, and they're both listed for YuGiOh GX as different characters. The only other thing they share is jobs as additional voices in Pokémon, and that's broad as as the sky really.

I dunno. Chip and Silver are incredibley similar, yet it seems they're not the same guy. I suppose it doesn't really matter, does it?

Anyone ever noticed that Phil and Lil's voices from Rugrats sounds exactly the same as Shin-Chan and Rise (from Persona 4)'s voices respectively? They're not the same voice actor. I assume this is the same situation.

I think if they're letting a guy who runs at 300 mph compete in track and field with an egg-shaped diabetic, all rules are out.

Are you talking about Mario, Wario, or Eggman when you refer to an egg-shaped diabetic? It's just that I can't tell which of the three that the comment was about (hey, they all have apocalyptic weight problems)...

I think it would be Eggman, as Adventurer said, "egg-shaped"

Edited by goodone121

Are you talking about Mario, Wario, or Eggman when you refer to an egg-shaped diabetic? It's just that I can't tell which of the three that the comment was about (hey, they all have apocalyptic weight problems)...
I don't think any of them have been officially stated as having diabetes.