Awoo.

Disney World Turns 40

Mick

http://www2.wjbf.com...-40-ar-2502084/

My oh oh my does time fly by! blink.png Yes it was on this day that Disney World opened. I haven't been there since 1997 or 1998. Geez it was such a while ago that I don't even remember the year.

Discuss.

I will be brutally honest, I didn't like Disney World at all. I dunno why, but I just didn't like it. I remember when the theme park was celebrating its 25th year. Now it's 40... I just did a Google search for Disney World for no reason and I find it so weird that it opened 40 years ago on this day (it's still Oct 3rd here on the east coast).

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mick

• Noir

• Emperor Robrainiac

• Match

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been to Disney World. O.o

Even as a kid, my dad would be like *insert my real name here* let's go to disneyland! and I would hide!

Disney is my second home. I know all the hotels, I know the streets as well as those in my hometown, I know the layout of all the parks, all that good stuff.

It's my favorite place in the world<3

My family and I love Disney world... to the point where all other theme parks with their roller coasters and whatnot suck and we refuse to go to anything else. Yes, we're really that biased. :P

Wow, 40 years? Dang, didn't think it was that long.

Aww, Disneyworld.... Haven't been there since 2004, a lot has changed since then.

Hoping to raise enough money for my folks and myself to go there again someday.

• 3 weeks later...

If there ever is a place to go for a vacation, Disney World is it; without a doubt. I was there in 2007; stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge which was nothing less than completely awesome to say the least.

a belated Happy 40th Anniversary!