Awoo.

Favorite Transformation

Rinzler

I like all 3 Super Hedgehogs and Burning Blaze.

Any other Transformations just seem Out of place for me. I dont think they were even needed.

Its ironic considering that Tails and Knuckles got Super Forms long before Shadow, Silver and Blaze did.

Anyway, its a three way tie between the Werehog, Darkspine, and Excalibur each one is different in there own way, and not just a Super Sonic recolor(*Cough*).

The Werehog: I don't know but its something about its design that I like, a feral Sonic always looked awesome to me and the shading and snow tips just make it better, yeah the spiked shoes and socks are kind of out haphazard, but they look cool so it all evens out. I also like rather than turn Sonic into a mindless monster, they actually had him in control of it the entire time, I mean yeah the whole "Fighting the Darkness within your heart" crap is corny, but it works. Too bad we'll never see him again.

Darkspine: Again another non traditional transformation as it doesn't even use the entire power source and only a third of it. ITs interesting because unlike other super forms which grant you some kind of new power up, darkspine's power is really: Beat the shit out of the enemy, over and over and there's something incredibly awesome about Sonic wailing on his opponent rather than spinning into him.

Excalibur: DAT ASS CAPE. Nah but seriously, between the transformation sequence and the fact that its technically not a super form as Sonic isn't the one being transformed its Caliburn, its one of the best Super forms in the series, visually.

idk, Super Tails? Those Flickies aorund him make him look even cuter.

But Darkspine is also awesome. So dark, expressive and doesn't look like a crappy fan creation.

Knight version is also nice, especially due to the location of the cape laugh.png

Knuckles and Tails deserve justice: their transformations oughta return.

I liked Hyper Knuckles especially because of Hyper Quake. That was fun.

For Sonic, it'd have to be good old Super. Though the Werehog actually worked for the hedgehog, imo.

In addition to the tried and true Super Sonic, I seem to have a penchant for any kind of Knuckles transformation. This counts for Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Sonic Heroes, and even Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing. Of those three, my favorite is probably Heroes because of that amazing combo move. He punches the air and it explodes! You can't get much more awesome than that.

If I were to pick one to stick, it would be the ASR one, cause it was about time he directly used the Master Emerald to boost himself. Plus you could always give that form the air bombs and the screen shaking earthquakes, and the inability to drown. Basically overpower it like Super Sonic was in Sonic 4.

Hyper Sonic of course, Being OP is good.

Darkspine Sonic. Being OP and literally beating the shit out of whoever comes your way is even better.

Btw the World Rings that got into Sonic were all negative emotions right? I don't remember the colors so I don't know. But I think they were all negative feeling rings.

Super Sonic... Meh. Fine.

I still "think" Hyper Sonic is much cooler and fun to play. That's my opinion though.

Hyper Sonic of course, Being OP is good.

Darkspine Sonic. Being OP and literally beating the shit out of whoever comes your way is even better.

Btw the World Rings that got into Sonic were all negative emotions right? I don't remember the colors so I don't know. But I think they were all negative feeling rings.

Super Sonic... Meh. Fine.

I still "think" Hyper Sonic is much cooler and fun to play. That's my opinion though.

Yeah, flashing colors, and air dash that destroys enemies, and underwater breathing are always bonuses. Sucks that you have to lose your chaos emeralds first (play the game, earn just the chaos emeralds, using super sonic to help you, then replay to get the super emeralds.) And yes, it was the negative rings (Rage Hatred and Sadness I believe.) Imagine what would happen had he used all seven rings (he'd probably only be barely able to contain such power.) Plus, he'd be rather emotionally unstable. Maybe he'd be like super sonic in the comics (Sonic the Comic I believe,) where he'd be somewhat of an uncontrollable monster. That could be interesting, having to fight yourself.

Phew. Now that I finally finished my school work it's time to get to business. *rubs hands*

Perfect Chaos- This really cements Chaos being the best monster IMO. There's so much buildup for him throughout the game. From the flashbacks to the mural, it just makes fighting against him so much more epic.

Dark Gaia- Screw you. :) Dark Gaia is probably the most grotesque monster in the series. Seriously that transformation scene is hideous.

Werehog- Verte pretty much summed it up for me.

Dark Gaia- Screw you. smile.png Dark Gaia is probably the most grotesque monster in the series. Seriously that transformation scene is hideous.

• Thumbs Up 2

The badass known as Darkspine, I just love the way he takes the direct approach and actually beats the shit out of his enemy with punches and kick and whatnot.

Hes basically the closest thing we'll get to a Dark Sonic, but forget that, hes awesome enough to not get lumped together with him.

Wisp forms are transformations. In this respect, I'd say Frenzy Form was the best out of all of them. There's something satisfying about watching and controlling Sonic as he noms his way through hordes of robots and blocks. He looks like a combination between a Shark, a Crocodile and a dog. A purple monstrous Shark-Crocodile-Dog thing that flails around in a...well...frenzy, salivating everywhere and growling like a mindless monster. Makes you wonder how intact Sonic's mind is in this form or what his personal viewpoints on this form are. He at least comments that the energy he gets from Nega Wisps is "Freaky"

What a freaky yet awesome form. It's hard to believe that this....thing is Sonic.

Sonic-Colours-Wii-Asteroid-Coaster-Screenshot-23.jpg

Yeah, flashing colors, and air dash that destroys enemies, and underwater breathing are always bonuses. Sucks that you have to lose your chaos emeralds first (play the game, earn just the chaos emeralds, using super sonic to help you, then replay to get the super emeralds.) And yes, it was the negative rings (Rage Hatred and Sadness I believe.) Imagine what would happen had he used all seven rings (he'd probably only be barely able to contain such power.) Plus, he'd be rather emotionally unstable. Maybe he'd be like super sonic in the comics (Sonic the Comic I believe,) where he'd be somewhat of an uncontrollable monster. That could be interesting, having to fight yourself.

I think if he had them all the positive feelings would balance out the negative ones just a like normal person's feelings. Thus I think he would be more stable yet much... MUCH more powerful. Though if he was stable, he would not punch things probably... What would be the form's name? World Sonic? *shivers*

I think if he had them all the positive feelings would balance out the negative ones just a like normal person's feelings. Thus I think he would be more stable yet much... MUCH more powerful. Though if he was stable, he would not punch things probably... What would be the form's name? World Sonic? *shivers*