Awoo.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 7

SSF1991

I enjoyed the elemental shields shorts and the Chaotix bit but the only real laugh I got out of this volume was Metal's "Oh God I'm a robot!"

There is an easter egg in the volume but I won't say where it is, what it is, or how to find it. I'll just say it's there. wink.png

The Elemental Shield shorts were the best ones of the bunch. As a frequent lurker of Sonic Paradox, I watched them come up with and develop some of the shorts here, namely the last short. I have to say that the execution could have been a lot better. There were some frankly hilarious jokes that seemed to have been cut out. One being that Tails' rabbit dinner was actually Vanilla, (Cream's mother, you dopes) causing Cream to cry even louder. At the end of the short, we would see Chris about to take Cheese the Chao to a cheese grater.

Anyways, this volume was pretty funny, but the execution isn't all there.

The last short was my favorite, it made me laugh hard, LOL at Chris feeding Sonic and Co animal food, Knuckles doesn't eat ants does he?XDDDD

Edited by Jesterbumon

Is it just me, or is this one shorter? I mean, the shorts are somewhat longer, but there are alot less. Anyways, this one was pretty good. Not my favorite, though.

I loved the first one, where they continued to kill Chris. XD

When Big broke through the wall out of nowhere, I instantly thought of the Kool-aid man. I couldn't stop laughing because of that. Besides that, the overall short was okay in my opinion.

Edited by Inaba
  • Thumbs Up 2

I think my favorite were the bonus stage and shield ones. I don't mind the length of the first and last ones- a lot of cartoon sketch shows have abnormally long sketches at the beginning or end, like Robot Chicken or MAD.

But it didn't feel right without the T̷̛̓͂̓͒̀͌̏A̐̇ͯ̒̀̂̽̿ͮ̃ͥ̑̃͂̓̉͌͒͘I̵̸̡̨͗̎ͪ̏̽͂̇͟L̸̴̽̂ͯ̽́̚͢͠S̷̸̾̊̊͑̾ͯ̓ͣ̾̍̂́ ̌ͬͪͩ̐ͯͫ͛͌̍̋ͦ̽́ͭͤ͠͏̴̢͟D̨̧ͫ̎̐͌̀͡͠Oͤ̓ͧ̊͋ͯ̄҉̧͜L̴ͩ͒͋̑ͯ͊̒ͯͬͧ̎ͪͧͦͦ̆̅̀͞L̷̢̧̓̏͑ͤ̇ͣͫ̍ͫ̋͂̈́̋̏̓̉́/̧ͧ͑̎ͯͬ̍ͣ͐̎̅̄ͭ͗̍͜͝Ǹͬ̄ͩ̈̔ͣͩ͐̀́̀̃ͥ̀͑̄́̕Ḯ̧̇̇̓͡͏͟G̸ͬ̆͂ͬͬ͛ͥ͏͘H̸̢̑ͬͨ̎̊͂́́ͬ̎̂̏͐̓ͭ̉̆͜͡T̔͌̀̏̄ͤ̑̉͛͗̂̉̒̃̂ͧͧͪͯ͜͢M̵̧͑̏ͩͮͯ̍́͡A͆̒ͫ̏̽͐ͥ̃ͤ̉̍̏͂̀̅́̚҉̴͠͝R̔ͦͨ͊͟E̾̃̈̔͛́͜͝ ̴̴̐̀̾̊̐ͯ͐ͥ̒ͭ͘F̨̢̆̐̄ͨ̅ͬ͂͊̒ͨ͑͟͡Ü̴̃̾̃͂͗̏̀̕͡͡E̅͒ͯ͂͛ͥ̊ͦ̃ͪ̔ͯ̋̂ͨ̒͘͏͏Ļ̷̆̿ͮͯ̿̑͒ͫ̑͆̆̿ͥͪͧͫ̾͌́ easter egg.

I liked it all. The ones that stood out to me were the shield shorts, Knux and the joystick, the last one, and the Metal Sonic one (My new favorite, definitely).

Edited by ChaosRay