Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

hey guys bad news looks like 2.8 is getting delayed till 2017/01/12

as for the trailer

Spoiler

something tells me aqua's going to need a hug when this is all over

My body was not ready for that. The cgi is gorgeous! And 2.8 looks so intense! And that remix of simple and clean!!

box art:

image.jpeg

Now fans can stop botching in worry of cgi.

anyway, a bit disappointed about the delay, but saw it coming. It no doubt has to do with FFXV's delay. 

I guess there won't be a collectors edition for this after all? Huh. 

Edit: also fuck me, DLC was confirmed. 

http://www.khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-HD-2-8-Final-Chapter-Prologue-website-confirms-DLC-7101

image.jpeg

English version of said trailer, confirming the game for a January 24th launch in the US.

• Thumbs Up 1

That's 4 days from my birthday! Haven't watched the trailer yet but I'll get to that in a second, hehe.

He's strutting like a boss, that's the reason.

Get yo bitches down 'cause the Goof's in town.

• Thumbs Up 5

Looks like Aqua's story is gonna be her confronting the fact that Ven and Terra have been brainwashed by Xehanort and Vanitas, and her dealing with the consequences of leaving Ven alone in Castle Oblivion and falling into darkness. Sounds really interesting, and also seems like a lot of elements from the BBS worlds with have a role (For example, Aqua being confronted by a giant mirror which creates an enemy version of herself, or a massive slide that's taken the shape of the jewel mines the Seven Drawfs use.

• Thumbs Up 1

0.2 May in fact be the most depressing game in the series going from what we've been seeing Aqua go through. Even with the cheery pop candy music I still got feels for her, damn. Also, anyone notice in that area with all the Darksides, there's a castle in the far off distance? Wonder where that is...Enchanted Domain perhaps?

Also, curious why in the cgi, Aqua is seeing Sora's station of awakening, before it's even been made. He's not even 14 yet, ad that is showing him post kh1.

Also Luxu brought up "7 people", was he referring to Sora and co then???

1 hour ago, KHCast said:

0.2 May in fact be the most depressing game in the series going from what we've been seeing Aqua go through. Even with the cheery pop candy music I still got feels for her, damn. Also, anyone notice in that area with all the Darksides, there's a castle in the far off distance? Wonder where that is...Enchanted Domain perhaps?

Also, curious why in the cgi, Aqua is seeing Sora's station of awakening, before it's even been made. He's not even 14 yet, ad that is showing him post kh1.

It's possible it takes place in a later stage of the game. Keep in mind Mickey saves Aqua, presumably during the time him and Riku were in the realm of darkness, in which Sora would've actually been on his way to Castle Oblivion. 

well just found my new desktop wallpaper

chrome_2016-09-13_13-57-12.jpg

and it does appear that it is maleficent's castle in the background.(plus I noticed there are thorns all over the ground).

5 hours ago, KHCast said:

The Master of Masters and his 6 apprentices (one of whom, Luxu, does not become a Foreteller). That's 7 right there.

Undoubtedly it ties into the fact that Sora and Co. need to number 7 in keyblade wielders, but Luxu's comment does not have to refer to Sora at all.

On 9/13/2016 at 0:39 AM, kirby1up said:

hey guys bad news looks like 2.8 is getting delayed till 2017/01/12

as for the trailer

Reveal hidden contents

something tells me aqua's going to need a hug when this is all over

Jeez that remix, I'm not feeling it.

Any reason as to why theirs a delay now?

2 hours ago, goku262002 said:

Jeez that remix, I'm not feeling it.

Any reason as to why theirs a delay now?

You're probably the only one I've seen not a fan of the remix. The Internet literally was in full agreement that the remix was one of the best parts. Eh. Can't please everyone. Personally I think it beats the other versions. *shrug*

The delays probably tweaks and to distance itself from XV.

Yeah but there's a lot about KH you don't like as is lol. =P (plus, there's never been a remix of a song that everyone thought was good or better than the original. That's just impossible)

Either way, It's pretty one sided majority wise at least  which was good for Square since the delay thing happened, but a lot of people seemed to busy jamming out to the remix to be super upset.

I'm more annoyed that its Simple and Clean again. I mean, yeah, I didn't really expect a new song here. KH3 should be getting a new one finally (and it makes sense not to have one before that).

But why couldn't it have been Sanctuary or something? Tbh I far prefer Sanctuary. I guess its because 2/3 of this game are pre-KH? But then again, 0.2 was planned to be in KH3 and I believe Kingdom Hearts 3D used Sanctuary as well.

I wasn't expecting a new song for multiple reasons: it's still a spinoff and part of a HD collection, it's placement in the time period, and it would make more work for utada to make two completely new songs for both KH3, and kh 0.2. Story wise it makes sense for it to be simple and clean, plus since this is a follow up to BBS(which also used S&C) a remix seemed pretty understandable. It's much better than the same old version we've gotten for like 7 games.

2 hours ago, KHCast said:

I wasn't expecting a new song for multiple reasons: it's still a spinoff and part of a HD collection, it's placement in the time period, and it would make more work for utada to make two completely new songs for both KH3, and kh 0.2. Story wise it makes sense for it to be simple and clean, plus since this is a follow up to BBS(which also used S&C) a remix seemed pretty understandable. It's much better than the same old version we've gotten for like 7 games.

All I meant is that it could've been the song for KH3.

• 1 month later...

So, I am admitting defeat, and seek the help of the hardcore once more.

I need help with the Data Organization fights. I've beaten the first three fights (Axel, Luxord, and Larxene) but the three giving me the hugest issues right now is Zexion, Vexen, and Roxas. I need help and tips with the rest of the organization members, but those three in particular are ones I need serious tips with. Zexion because I can never find his stupid book, and when I do, I'm having a hard time getting the reaction command to appear unless I use Limit form, Vexen because of his stupid Anti-Sora clone, and Roxas because he keeps ignoring my reflects, and then throwing me into a combo.

Stay in the air and glide a lot with Vexen. Even if you feel you have an opening to attack him, unless he's for sure open and the data meter is low enough to take that chance, just keep dodging and keeping your distance. As for Zexion, yeah I don't know, I was just lucky lol. Roxas requires excessive use of limit form, so have abilities and weapons that get your gauge up quick 

1 minute ago, KHCast said:

Stay in the air and glide a lot with Vexen. Even if you feel you have an opening to attack him, unless he's for sure open and the data meter is low enough to take that chance, just keep dodging and keeping your distance. As for Zexion, yeah I don't know, I was just lucky lol. Roxas requires excessive use of limit form, so have abilities and weapons that get your gauge up quick 

Well I'm fully leveled in all forms, and I have most keyblades. Which ones would be recommended? 

With Vexen, I thought the data meter constantly follows you though? How would I be able to attack him?