Awoo.

Sonic Generations Japanese site UPDATE

Woun

It would be the best and most unique idea yet...if the time eater is the moon itself...pissed off because it keeps getting fucked up. =D

• Thumbs Up 2

You know... I've been thinking this for a moment now but... the moon is starting to have one of those epic bad luck recently no?

It all started with SA2 when part of it was blowned up then being struck by the nega laser of Eggman in Colors.

Also, didn't something happen to the moon in Shadow the hedgehog too? that one i'm not so sure tho.

Anyway, if those info's about the time eater coming from the moon or using the power of the moon or whatever it is... the moon is going trough hell right now.

I just hope it won't be blowned up again.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wasn't there an update to the site(s) recently? lets talk about that instead of everywhere else but here. :)

So this post isn't completely useless, what does this last panel say?

what1x.png

Edited by goku262002

If I'm reading it correctly as '特徴' then it means 'Features of White'. The 3DS page has a similar listing for '[Features] of Blue', but the latter kanji are so cramped that it's difficult to make them out.

Yeah, the hirigana used in the last option on the page is similar to the hirigana for the game names themselves (as Thrippa said, it translated pretty much to the features of the specific versions of the game).

"白の時空 ", "Shiro no Jikū" is White Time and Space. Just the same, "青の冒険", "Ao no Bōken" is Blue Adventure. So as said most likely, it's just the page for the exclusive features for each version. The hirigana isn't exactly the same, but considering it has the starting characters, "White" and "Blue, it's a pretty big clue.

I'm honestly surprised you guys didn't notice that, considering that the hirigana for the names is displayed on the logos for the games on the site itself. Maybe I just pay too much attention to things like this.

Edited by Shade Vortex

Late reply is late.

You know... I've been thinking this for a moment now but... the moon is starting to have one of those epic bad luck recently no?

It all started with SA2 when part of it was blowned up then being struck by the nega laser of Eggman in Colors.

Also, didn't something happen to the moon in Shadow the hedgehog too? that one i'm not so sure tho.

Anyway, if those info's about the time eater coming from the moon or using the power of the moon or whatever it is... the moon is going trough hell right now.

I just hope it won't be blowned up again.

Wasn't there an update to the site(s) recently? lets talk about that instead of everywhere else but here. smile.png

So this post isn't completely useless, what does this last panel say?

what1x.png

• 3 weeks later...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Stuff just got REAAAALLL!!!!

(also if you notice the cutscenes seem to take a more Unleashed direction in terms of of shots. I detect a Unleashed type atmosphere in story delivery too...but with a little soul this time.)

Edited by V0YANT

story_08.jpg

It looks like Tails is reasoning with the time dude, so he might talk. (or they're just pissed off.)

story_14.jpg

Is it me or this shot is Awesome!

Edited by R@qH1eL
  • Thumbs Up 1

story_12.jpg

Dunno why, but I find this particularly cute. Tails being the last one to be sucked up is fitting, considering the characterization of Sonic and Tails as of late.

story_05.jpg

Cream and Blaze talking to each other. Nice to see some continuity on Blaze's and Cream's part. :)

• Thumbs Up 5

Iv only just now noticed what sonic has in his hand. A chilli dog with a present ribbon on it. Lol nice choice to whoever picked that

I like how even with these images, we're still mostly left in the dark on the plot in it's later stages. Shows that even when things are show, Sonic Team is really tight lipped nowadays.

For those wondering what the new profiles say, they read

Silver: "From desolate future, a strong sense of justice hedgehog came to change the destiny.

In the user of supernatural power, the air flight oyster. Psychokinesis and lifting lightly with something different to attack Fling comes towards Sonic."

Time Eater: "Suddenly a mysterious monster appeared. Creating a magical vortex, would fly beyond the sonic dimension of colleagues."

I like this image for some reason:

story_08.jpg

Sonic has a "c'mon son, not on my birthday" look. It's the way his body is positioned .

Edited by Torcano
  • Thumbs Up 6

Haha, Cream and Blaze being together there is adorable, and it looks like Knuckles and Rouge are having an argument or sorts. xD Then Team Chaotix are hanging out and Sonic, Tails and Amy are being typically together too.

D'= at Tails being sucked away from Sonic... inb4 it's one of those "I can't hold on!!! *lets go* Nooooo!!!" scenes ;_;

Darn...my dream of seeing Shadow in a party hat is crushed like a rock thrown at a house made of glass.

In other news, these shots are really good and Time eater looks neat too. Throw in the badass looking shot of Sonic looking at a color drained Green Hill ad we're set.

Edited by Jetronic