Awoo.

Epiphany: Why the characters need to return.

Kuzu

Generations is clearly doing the opposite by tossing in just about EVERY character that is currently still active and existing. Not much of a slow method considering in only took 2 games, but considering the writers we may be getting the "careful" part.

Edited by crush40rocks

I'd like so see Silver and Blaze and Eggman Nega come back together one day. I like them all and with Silver, for the reason you stated here. I want to see him develop as a hero.

Mighty's my favorite character, but he has no distinctive traits since he only appeared in two games. That being said, I don't think character interaction plays a the biggest role in deciding a favorite character for some people.

But I do agree that we need more playable characters.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mighty's my favorite character, but he has no distinctive traits since he only appeared in two games. That being said, I don't think character interaction plays a the biggest role in deciding a favorite character for some people.

But I do agree that we need more playable characters.

Mighty is a Super Strong Armadillo, but despite this, he is a Pacifist. He also likes to travel the world with Ray.

Before you say hes not Strong in the games, On Concept-Mobius. Mightys page lists that he has Super strength, the people that made Concept Mobius are only taking Data From the games.

Edited by tsz11

Mighty is a Super Strong Armadillo, but despite this, he is a Pacifist. He also likes to travel the world with Ray.

Before you say hes not Strong in the games, On Concept-Mobius. Mightys page lists that he has Super strength, the people that made Concept Mobius are only taking Data From the games.

I just read that page right now, but I don't think you can say that Mighty has a super strength ability. It says he can lift and throw his teammates with ease (which I assume is the only thing that makes people believe he is strong), but lifting and throwing teammates can be done easily by anybody which is shown in games like Sonic Heroes or Sonic Advance 3.

I just read that page right now, but I don't think you can say that Mighty has a super strength ability. It says he can lift and throw his teammates with ease (which I assume is the only thing that makes people believe he is strong), but lifting and throwing teammates can be done easily by anybody which is shown in games like Sonic Heroes or Sonic Advance 3.

Then in the hypothetical instance where they do bring him back, Sega would surely do the "duh" thing and give him more strength so that he lives up to his name. Otherwise, his name would just be "_______".

Mighty is also one of my most favorite characters and I'd love it if he came back. As I recently stated in another thread that was taken entirely out of context, I am a huge Mighty (the armadillo) faggot.

Edited by crush40rocks