Awoo.

Sonic Generations coming to a mall near you. (USA)

Eternal EX

@Eternal X: I live a little less than an hour away from that mall. Gotta love the rare occasions when I can go to the Rainforest Cafe.

I don't want anymore Green Hill, I really want to play the modern City Escape or Chemical plant

Hmm.. very cool, I wonder if I could make a trip to Boston.. just to play Sonic Generations.. rather, would it be worth it...?

Square One isn't in Boston, it's in Saugus. Emerald Square Mall isn't either, it's in Attleboro.

Fuck you Ontario Mills mall, whats makes you soo special huh?

*Lives 92 miles away, without a car*

@Gartocer: you got me beat. I'm about 55mins away (if there is no traffic and I'm moving at the speed of sound :P) from the mall. I

Actually CE would sound soooo much better. I'd get to rock out with my cock out to CE's modern music.

Anyway, fuck me. I'm in Cape Cod on the 3rd and 4th. Why couldn't they go to the Cape Cod Mall too? It's a freakin' Simon Mall.

I doubt I'll do this... There's a two malls somewhat near me, but the game comes around near the games supposed release month (November), so I'll doubt I'll go. That is, unless I actually go there for something...

Oh sweet, Arizona Mills is just down the street from me, and given whether or not I move before then, it could be right across the street. I'm totally going to this.

An officially-sanctioned event that has the newest Sonic game ready to play before release is finally coming to Atlanta?! fuckyeah.jpg

Not one mall in Maryland, but FOUR in Florida. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

You lying bastard, Sonic Generations isn't coming to a mall anywhere near me! :P

• Thumbs Up 1

It figures that there are four of these in Florida but NONE within an hour from where I live.

FML. I wish this country weren't so big. D:

So is anybody going to take pics or record this event?

if theres any footage of generations.

Edited by goku262002

I'll see what I can get in October with whatever camera I have at the time.

Aw man, this is so exciting! Generations hits at the end of the month for me, it looks like. I'm ecstatic! You think they'll mind if i where to bring a camera to record gameplay and subsequently take forever to test game mechanics?

You know what would be great, if at these little events they revealed the release date of the game. SOMEONE who is going before September ask a rep that question then report back.

I am joing STrainer question? If anybody was did they show something else beside Green Hill (I doubt because demo files since at new build show at Gamescom so new stage will probably be there)

I have a friend around the area in Miami that might be going, I'll ask her what levels they have if she ends up going tomorrow if you guys are really curious.

Unless someone here's going or went today.