Awoo.

Welcome Back to the SSMB

Dreadknux

With regards to the issue of sueing etc, that's not really a possibility and revenge wont change anything either. Now's the time for pulling together and rebuilding what we've lost. I don't want to point fingers of blame, I just want to help revive SSMB :F.

• Thumbs Up 1

Man.. it sucks that everything could just disappear like that :( Here's hoping that everything will return to normal ASAP!

I hereby pledge my alligence to this new era of the SSMB! Long may it live!!

• Thumbs Up 1

Now than, I wonder how far I can get away with my signature image, since I'm seeing some pretty big ones here. (And of course, if everyone else is doing it, it's all right! =D) I'm probably one of the few who's read the new and temporary rules. ;_;

250px in height. Push it and I'll remove it (and this goes for everybody). ;)

• Thumbs Up 1

250px in height. Push it and I'll remove it. ;)

The length is more of an issue 502x100. Of course, I don't want to be among the first to get an infraction.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi, I'm back fellow Sonic fans! I love my boyfriend and this forum a lot, so I joined as fast as I could. STK, my boyfriend told me what happened. He was the first to tell me. I'm missing the last incarnation of this awesome forum. At least this is back up and stuff.

• Thumbs Up 1

The length is more of an issue 502x100. Of course, I don't want to be among the first to get an infraction.

I don't mind length as long as it doesn't stretch the tables (which are huge anyway so shoot for it). I wouldn't give any warnings on the first few days the board is up. 8D

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi guys.

I used to come here every now and then, (went by just Metal X back then), then just kinda went to lurking pretty much all forums I frequented. Regardless, I'm sorry such a thing had to happen to you. A fresh start can be good, of course.

So yeah... here's to new beginnings? I'm willing to help in any way I can, though I doubt I could do much. XP

• Thumbs Up 1

Even if I wasn't here for too long...I fell really bad that everything was lost....

Still, we can't just look bad and sigh, as Sonic Fans, we gotta move foward! XD

• Thumbs Up 1

Egad, I was wondering what the hell happened to this board yesterday!

Well, you have full attention of all from us Badniks from the Eggman Empire.

*shifts glance*

Alright, my attention at least.

I would love to help, but I don't know one iota of running a board, but I can fill the space of "person who bugs everyone by endless questions and answers about Robotnik."

I'm an expert at that.

(Sorry Gran Gordo; but the position has now been closed.) :P

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm glad Sonic Stadium is back. I use to go by the user name "sonictailslink" but I couldn't use it again. That really sucked that the whole system got wiped out. I hope everything will get back to normal soon.

• Thumbs Up 1

We all need to thank AAUK for letting us stay at the Sonic Wreck forums while this site was down... I think we should make a card with all of our names on it and send it electronically, or on paper. What do you guys think? It's the least we can do.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh christ. Well that explains a lot. This is going to take a long time to rebuild again. Oh well, I was getting a little sick of the checkerboard skins anyway. *shot*

How long ago did the site get fully wiped, anyway? Interestingly enough I was on the mainsite just hours ago and the frontpage was still there, albiet really slow, missing the background and the TSS wouldn't load.

• Thumbs Up 1

I do has a question, will there be anything new added to the forum or different?

• Thumbs Up 1

It's good to be back. Hope everything goes okay with the rebuilding of the boards/site! Will do anything to help out if needed!

Edited by bolt7
  • Thumbs Up 1

I do has a question, will there be anything new added to the forum or different?

It's hard to say right now, since we're trying to get shit back on track. Forum structure has changed slightly so far though. SSMB has always tried to make changes to keep this place groovy anyway, so you can basically bet there will be new things on here eventually.

How long ago did the site get fully wiped, anyway?

Around 48 hours ago, something like that.

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome back! It's good to see the site up and running.

I didn't contribute much, but I'll try to do my part of the rebuilding (first, by registering XP).

• Thumbs Up 1

ChaotixMan Here! Yep!

.......Actually, I just joined for the first time a minute ago. I just heard how the site went through downtime & the forum's deletion.

I went & looked the site up, and found the notice you guys gave.

I saw the link to the new forums, so I was just felt like joining.

So here I am.

• Thumbs Up 1