Awoo.

Welcome Back to the SSMB

Dreadknux

I'm back with a new account again. I blame the server crash issues that killed my old account from August 2008. So I'm here to help make this forum awesome as ever. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Heya Sonic Stadium team, sorry to hear about the issues with your host and the forum backup. Lovin' the new SSMB header though. :)

It feels kind of odd now considering my old account was over 3 years old, kind of like being a newbie again... Of course I guess everyone's got that feeling. :lol:

• Thumbs Up 1

Heya Sonic Stadium team, sorry to hear about the issues with your host and the forum backup. Lovin' the new SSMB header though. :)

It feels kind of odd now considering my old account was over 3 years old, kind of like being a newbie again... Of course I guess everyone's got that feeling. :lol:

Look it from a bright side, you can now be the "Old" one for 4 years xD.

• Thumbs Up 1

Let's show everyone the REAL SUPER POWER of TEAM WORK!

*Ted Poley voice from before the chorus* YEAH!

You're probably the 18th or so member to say that upon returning. :blink:

• Thumbs Up 1

Ouch, that really sucks to hear that the old SSMB got wiped :( hope everything can be restored eventually.

Anyway, Sonic X is back. But with another name, as my previous name was somehow used before. No matter though. Good to see other members joining too :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Ouch, that sucks. I hope you guys will recover well. This new skin is nice, but I would prefer to have some options. It's okay, in my part, that all the accounts got wiped, I couldn't figure out how to change my name anyways. I just hope you guys can bring everything back up to it's former glory and find out how all that happened. Good luck.

• Thumbs Up 1

Keep coming people, just keep coming and make SSMB stronger than it was before! ^.^

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow, first my computer get's fucked up(again) and now the SSMB gets nuked. Looks like we have to restart from scratch, right? Bummer... Well, good luck with all that, and hope to see this place get back on it's feet soon.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, the insane chiroptera dude is here. No longer member 6,719 anymore but 67th, first 100 woot. As you can see Alastor received a massive aneurism when he heard the SSMB was wiped. Either that or he just saw some tig 'ole bitties, I'm not really sure anymore...

Good luck with making this place even more awesome than before.

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome back Crazy Bat Guy I love the new display picture it made me laugh when I saw it and wow member 67. Congrats.

• Thumbs Up 1

Re-registered a couple days ago, haven't had time to post 'till now.

Never would I have suspected the downtime was due to the complete annihilation of the site, I assumed you were changing servers or performing some heavy maintenance. I've experienced myself the loss of important data many times, but not on this scale - can't even begin to imagine how the staff must feel.

Best wishes to all involved in the reconstruction :x

• Thumbs Up 1

Won't you need to know Japanese or something?

Not that it's impossible, right?

Or he could be Sonic Team USA.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hay guise. Soz to hear about your troubles. ):

What's up Valtiel bro?!??!

lol it's funny how everyone else ignored this, oldbies still have power!11

• Thumbs Up 1

What's up Valtiel bro?!??!

lol it's funny how everyone else ignored this, oldbies still have power!11

Bah I'm still a middle-bie.

Or at least I think so. How long do you have to have been a member to be qualified as one?

• Thumbs Up 1

I leave you guys for a week, and look what happens. :P

I'm no regular, nor do I intend to be, as I have made it a point to only come here on a weekly basis so that I don't end up eating so much of my spare time that would be better spent on school or work for SRB2. However, I do enjoy coming here to talk about the Sonic series because of all the Sonic forums I've been on, this is the one that still talks about Sonic (and SoA has an obtuse registration system).

However, I'm still glad to see the SSMB back. I was a bit leery about touching any part of any sonic community whatsoever because of the IGN article. If you remember my posts, you know how I feel about game critics in general (so I won't waste your time reiterating myself), but I do not have the time and unfortunately I may not have the patience to be pulled into any kind of conflict without losing my head. I'm glad to see that, by all appearances, the problem has come and gone on this front.

I wish everyone at the staff the best of luck with getting the forum back on its feet. Hopefully when I do come around from time to time, I can contribute to the community. What with the forum crash and the release of Black Knight, I expect you have your work cut out for you.

• Thumbs Up 1

Bah I'm still a middle-bie.

Or at least I think so. How long do you have to have been a member to be qualified as one?

Middlebie is 2 years, oldbie is 4. Or at least that's how it's been recently, IDK.

• Thumbs Up 1