Awoo.

Nintendo Power Giving out Posters(?)

KIRBY

I don't know if I posted in the right section....

Nintendo Power has the 2009 poster booklet out~www

And there are Sonic ones, no doubt~

http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs43/f/2009/122..._kirby60319.jpg

First stack:

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs44/f/2009/122..._kirby60319.jpg

Second stack:

http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs45/f/2009/122..._kirby60319.jpg

These are the SONIC ones:(excluding Klonoa...XD)

http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs45/f/2009/122..._kirby60319.jpg

So go out and buy them?XD

PS: Holy shiz you can see my PJs!!O_O

EDIT: Link fixed

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ferno

• Blue Blood

• Gabz Girl

• KIRBY

Yeah, I'm getting grey space in FireFox.

EDIT: And Red X's in IE.

Edited by Blue Blood

Testing to see if my trick works...

149fca9abb8ee3.jpg

Edit: Ok, if you can't see the photos... copy the link and paste it into a new window... press enter. You will then be taken to a page in Japanease with a new link... click on it... the picture should show up.

Edited by Casanova

I just looked at the Sonic posters, and I noticed there's a Sonic Chronicles poster there (floating islands?), but with from what I see, new Sonic art! I've never seen that pose before. O.o Hope someone gets to scan it, I'm curious!

Thanks, Cas. Re-uploaded them to my Photobucket account, guys.

pos04.jpg

pos03.jpg

pos02.jpg

pos01.jpg

EDIT: Gabz, we did see that picture from Chronicles, only it was obscured by a review/preview.

Edited by Blue Blood

I literally got up, went out, and drove to the nearest store to pick this up right after reading this topic. XD Very awesome stuff. I especially liked the Ocarina of Time poster in the middle, that was a very nice surprise. Thank you very much KIRBY for making this topic, I would have never known about the poster book otherwise, since I never really go in the magazine section of stores anymore.

Nice assortment of posters there, really liking the one where you can see the Tornado in the background with the floating islands.

Awesome posters! I love the SatBK and Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games one. Does anyone know how much they measure? If they're small ones I'm going straight to ebay and getting these! =D (well, that's if there's any even listed and if they're extremely cheap), I have no room for big posters anymore, my walls are pretty much completely covered in Sonic posters/items. XD I wish they sold this mag in the UK, they always seem to be giving away free Sonic posters...

I want that poster book, damn it. How do I get it?

EDIT: Gabz, we did see that picture from Chronicles, only it was obscured by a review/preview.

Really? O.o Strange, I don't remember seeing it anywhere.

But besides that, they're awesome posters! My faves are the Chronicles, M&S Olympic Winter Games and Black Knight ones~ *o* I wonder if you can get this poster book around here. Doubt it, it's Nintendo Power after all. -.-

Better question how much is it? I think my local blockbuster would have it but if it's higher then the price of a regular nintendo mag, I don't need it.

Better question how much is it? I think my local blockbuster would have it but if it's higher then the price of a regular nintendo mag, I don't need it.

It was $9.99 where I got it, so yeah, a bit more than a regular magazine issue. Still worth it though IMO.

Why is Sonic angry in the Black Knight picture? Despite what his profiles say, and barring that OOC scene in SUnl, he is not one to be angered without a valid reason.

Why is Sonic angry in the Black Knight picture? Despite what his profiles say, and barring that OOC scene in SUnl, he is not one to be angered without a valid reason.

He's not angry, I can clearly see a smile on his face.

I looked closely, and it still seems like a slight scowl to me. Oh well, let's just agree to disagree.

Lots of posters in this i want... (will be cutting off any mention of Nintendo with a pair of Scissors)

I just don't know where the hell to buy Nintendo power stuff, GameStop doesn't have it, so where do you get it?

I must get hold of this. Poster with Tornado in background = <3! I'll buy it from someone? :3 Or I guess maybe it'll show up on eBay...

In Canada it costs 12.99...

Oh, and I fixed my links, they should work now for I putted them on dA...=A=|||

I really, really like those Ocarina of Time ones, 8O. As for the Sonic ones, they are pretty awesome too, much better than the last poster book, <3. I'd go by this poster book, but I ended up trashing all of my other ones since they never stuck to the wall good, =/. Plus, I need to stop spending money on things I really don't need in the long run, XP.

-Blur

Anyone have a ny idea if these will be released in the land of Australia?

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on the Sonic Chronicles ones, the game was a big let down, but the art was always so brilliant.

If I ever have any extra change I'd be will to cough some over for that Unleashed poster. :P

I like the posters for SatBK, Winter Olympics, and the one with the Tornado in the background. And the Klonoa one. ^^

Anyone know how much the poster book costs, and where they can be bought?