Awoo.

Sonic Stadium Reader Survey 2022/2023 - Help Shape The Future of the Site

Dreadknux
Dreadknux
Message added by Dreadknux,

This topic was good and got turned into Sonic Stadium Reader Survey 2022/2023 - Help Shape The Future of the Site at some point.

Happy New Year to all our readers and everyone in our community! I hope your holiday season was full of joy and good times with family and friends. January is usually the time of year where we start looking to the near future and maybe start setting some personal goals to achieve.

The Sonic Stadium had an absolutely fantastic 2022, owing to the several-punch combo of Sonic the Hedgehog merch, games and media that released last year. The interest that you all showed in our content has been insane, and the discussion in the forums has been more active than ever! However you choose to spend your time on here, we really appreciate it and want to make sure you feel even more at home over the next year.

We definitely have a few things planned for the Sonic Stadium's development over the course of 2023 that will hopefully excite and inspire the Sonic community. More to come on all of that soon enough. In the meantime, I want to take stock of the past year on the site, and listen to feedback on what you feel we've done right (and what we haven't done quite so right) over the last 12 months.

Whether you're a dedicated 'Stadium user who visits and posts on the forums every day, a lurker that just pops in to check out the news and chat, or a casual Sonic fan who just likes to read the latest game information, I would really appreciate it if you could spend five minutes of your time completing our special Reader Survey. Your feedback is always valuable to me, and I take on board everything when deciding on how best to take the site forward.

https://forms.gle/rStFEXvsWLjBjRXB6

Click the link above to visit the Reader Survey. It's a Google Forms document, and you'll need to sign into a Google account in order to complete it (don't worry, we do not record any personal details from this survey - just your answers to the survey questions). It covers a fair range of topics that our humble site is known for, so please let us know what you think of everything.

Thank you in advance! We really take to heart the continued support from our readers and fans - it's the reason we have been able to keep going for over 22 years! With your feedback, we will be better informed on what we're doing right and where we need to improve.

Over the course of the next few months, you may see some strange experiments/changes take place across the Sonic News side of the site and the forums. Some may be temporary, some may be testing the waters for a more permanent fixture. Do let us know what you think of any such changes as we go on this journey together!

View full story

• Thumbs Up 2

I took the survey but I think what I want to see improve are things that aren't really in your control (namely to see more heavy trafficking of the forums). The site itself is about as good as I want aside from perhaps more dense coverage.

I'm willing to come onboard as a writer if you're needing more staff members to cover all the facets of Sonic news. I really like writing and typing.