Awoo.

Sonic Mania: Instruction Manual

Sonictrainer

>Phantom Ruby.

Well, there goes my head canon that it was a time stone.

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

>Rainbow Ruby.

Phantom Ruby*

• Thumbs Up 3

Can I just say I really like the name of the gem? It's a minor thing, I know, but it's cute that they used another kind of gem for it. I guess it make sense since stuff like "Stone" and "Gem" are already used and kinda generic.

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

This got me thinking that it'd be pretty cool if the Ruby was kind of like the equivalent of Master Emerald for the Time Stones.

I mean, the Phantom Ruby seems to be more about warping space, so it'd make a nice companion for them, maybe? Eh, just a thought.

• Thumbs Up 4

Thanks for posting this; I know some of this has already appeared in the spoiler thread, but I think it's fair for it to exist outside of there as well.  I'm thrilled with the true appearance of the Hard-Boiled Heavies we spent so much time speculating over; had we but known that Heavy Rider was perched upon a Motobug all this time...!  Such inventive takes on the standard Eggrobo design.

• Thumbs Up 1

So, I've checked both this thread and the spoilers one and I haven't seen people mention it but Hinchy at Retro pointed that the Motobug's name is very likely to be a small dedicatory to Polygon Jim. Which is one of the sweetest things I've seen considering the context.

• Thumbs Up 6

Where can I find the original version of this? I'm going to put in Xbox One Controls and Print it out to put in my Collectors Edition Box.