Awoo.

Motobug @ E3 - SSMB's Exclusive E3 Stream & General E3 Discussion (LINKS TO ALL E3 TOPICS, FULL E3 SCHEDULE AND TIMES HERE)

Ryannumber1gamer

As with the past two years with E3, SSMB will have an exclusive stream built for the community itself for the various E3 streams that will be taken place. If you've read @Josh's and @Marcello's E3 topics for Nintendo and Sony, you might've noticed that it mentions Motobug as a stream for the community. This is true. I am happy to confirm that Motobug will be streaming E3 as we did in the last two years. This topic will serve as a news update thing as well as a schedule for the E3 streams that we will update as we get more dates and times. 

Motobug's origins comes from E3 itself when @Ruccy made the prototype version of Motobug in order to stream E3 for all of us, and the current staff of Motobug are more than happy to keep the tradition alive, so as per usual, we will be streaming every single show that airs during E3. Come on in and watch the announcements with your fellow SSMB community! 

Furthermore, @The Deleter has recently made some updates to Motobug which will be having heavy changes on things. I can however assure that these changes are for the better, and actually solves a great deal of issues we've been having with Motobug behind the scenes. I'll allow Deleter to expand more on the update and changes at a later point. For things like the Treehouse stream, we will be streaming them, as long as they do not interfere with the other streams. So for example, if a Treehouse stream is on during the Sony conference, we will be stopping Treehouse and switching to the Sony conference.

As usual, Motobug is a community effort, so keep in mind that Motobug staff are volunteering to manage the streams and such, so there may be slight issues but as with the previous two years, we tend to have backup plans and such in place if something happens that messes with our schedules. With that said however, if you guys see any issues with what we've posted like time conversions being wrong for example, please do not hesitate to inform us. 

Also feel free to use this for general E3 discussion.

Where to Watch: https://cytu.be/r/Motobug

Without further ado, here's the current E3 schedule:

Schedule: 

EA: 

EA Conference: Saturday June 10th 2017

Times:

US PDT - 12pm

US EST - 3pm

UK/GMT/BST - 8pm

Europe/CEST: 9pm

XBOX/Microsoft: 

Xbox Conference: Sunday June 11th 2017

Times: 

US PDT - 2pm

US EST - 5pm 

UK/GMT/BST - 10pm 

Europe/CEST - 11pm 

Bethesda: 

Bethesda E3 Conference: Sunday June 11th 2017 (Technically Monday June 12th for UK fans, as it's on after midnight)

Times:

US PDT - 7pm (Sunday 11th)

US EST - 10pm (Sunday 11th)

UK/GMT/BST - 3am (Monday 12th) 

Europe/CEST - 4am (Monday 12)

PC Gaming Show: 

PC Gaming Show Conference: Monday June 12th 2017

Times: 

US PDT - 10am

US EST - 1pm 

UK/GMT/BST - 6pm 

Europe/CEST - 7pm

Ubisoft: 

Ubisoft E3 Conference: Monday June 12th 

Times:

US PDT - 1pm 

US EST - 4pm 

UK/GMT/BST - 9pm

Europe/CEST - 10pm

PlayStation/Sony: 

PlayStation E3 Conference: June 12th 2017 (For UK fans, it'll be over midnight, so technically June 13th)

Times: 

US PDT - 6pm 

US EST - 9pm

UK/GMT/BST - 2am

Europe/CEST - 3am

Nintendo: 

Nintendo Spotlight: 13th June 2017

Times:

US PDT - 9:00am

US EST - 1:00pm 

UK GMT - 5:00pm 

Europe/CEST - 6:00pm 

To be added - Nintendo Treehouse. 

Discussion Topics: 

EA: 

Xbox/Microsoft: 

Bethesda: 

PC Gaming Show - Topic Not Made Yet

Ubisoft: 

PlayStation: 

Nintendo: 

E3 GIF/Reaction Topic: 

E3 Predictions Topic:

Motobug/E3 General Discussion: 

You're in it right now.

• Thumbs Up 6

I might be able to watch on motobug, but my Internet is pretty bad with streams, so I'll probably be behind everyone slightly. I'll be in a hotel on the 12th and 13th, though, so I could possibly use 4G by then.

Also, I have a bingo card here (which is hard to read since there was no border option for the text app I had). This is my first one.

5XR547p.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• The topic was pinned

Update: 

The OP has been updated to include links to all of the current E3 topics and shall be updated if more are created. This makes accessing them easier.

Notice: For the E3 badge (Which will be unveiled as soon as we've got it ready), you need to join the CyTube chat room with your SSMB username so we know who attended, otherwise we can't give out your badge.

• The topic was unpinned