Awoo.

Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection Remastered (PS4/Xbox One) - "Did you really think we wouldn't have a 2016 Assassin's Creed game?" - Confirmed, November 15th 2016

Ryannumber1gamer

latest?cb=20100105102657

Well, ever since games started getting remastered onto PS4, this was pretty much gonna happen with Ubi at some point or another, but here we go. Not officially confirmed as of yet, but considering Gamescom, it could potentially be confirmed. However, this isn't a rumor. The game has been leaked through the same way games such as Gravity Rush Remastered has been. The Korean Ratings Board listed a title called "Assassin's Creed: Ezio Collection" today. For those unaware of the Assassin's Creed series, this would mean three games would be receiving remasters, Assassin's Creed 2, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, and Assassin's Creed Revelations. Being totally honest, Revelations is more or less the beginning of Assassin's Creed's downfall, but Assassin's Creed 2 and Brotherhood are brilliant games in their own right, so if these remasters are well done, I would definitely advise getting the collection as it'd be well worth it for well done remasters of those two games alone.

Original Article: 

It looks like Ubisoft will resurrect everyone's favourite Assassin's Creed hero for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

A listing for the "Assassin's Creed: Ezio Collection" has popped up on the Korean Ratings Board, which has a habit of leaking games before they are formally announced (thanks, NeoGAF).

Ezio held the starring role for some of the best games in the Assassin's Creed series - 2, Brotherhood and Revelations - none of which have launched for PS4 or Xbox One to date.

Our hooded hero's story then concluded in the touching Assassin's Creed: Embers short film. Hopefully that's included too.

This year is the first in ages not to see a new Assassin's Creed game, although this collection - and the upcoming Michael Fassbender film - should help plug the gap.

We've reached out to Ubisoft in case it decides to confirm anything.

Source: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-08-18-it-looks-like-assassins-creed-2-brotherhood-revelations-are-headed-to-ps4-xbox-one

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KHCast

• Ryannumber1gamer

• Speederino

• Toa Axis

Eh. As much as I adore those games I'm getting really tired of lazy "remasters", and I already have them anyways. There will need to be a major graphics overhaul or some kind of additional features to make me excited for this.

EDIT: I just realized that this could potentially mean the return of Brotherhood's multiplayer, in which case sign me the fuck up right now take my money bring my baby back to me I miss it!!!

Edited by Speederino

• 4 weeks later...

Saw the trailer for this the other day. While the visual refinements they made certainly improve the game's look, it's just kind of polishing a turd, so-to-speak. They're making an already kind-of-ugly game look slightly less ugly (or more in some cases; there were a few scenes that actually looked worse due to the different lighting). The fact that there's no framerate bump makes the deal even less enticing.

I understand that touching up AC2/Brotherhood/Rev with a slew modern graphical techniques, effects, etc. would likely be very expensive considering the scale of the game (and lets be honest there's no saving those faces, at least in regards to AC2 and ACB :P), but oh well. I'll probably grab it when its cheap.

Also, who on earth decided it was a good idea to release this and Watch_Dogs 2 on the same day?