• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jango

• Mando-Whirl-Wind

• DarkRula

• Ryannumber1gamer

Rayman's the only thing I wanna see from them but ehhhhhh

Just doesn't seem like he's coming back any time soon. Still gonna watch it though. They've had some other interesting things before.

I swear.

I swear to god.

IF THEY DARE

NOT SHOWING
EVEN THIS FUCKING YEAR

BEYOND GOOD & EVIL 2-

Watch_Dogs 2 looks really good from what we've seen, so it'll be cool to see some more. South Park will be nice, too. I wonder what their new IP will be.

I'd love a 3D Rayman announcement, but that has about a 0% chance at happening. I doubt Assassin's Creed'll be there either.

14 hours ago, Hildibrandskaven said:

I swear.

I swear to god.

IF THEY DARE

NOT SHOWING
EVEN THIS FUCKING YEAR

BEYOND GOOD & EVIL 2-

It's rumored to be an NX exclusive. And since NX won't be there...

L0W2vCJ.gif

So, a new Rabbids game or what guys? Am I right?

6 hours ago, Marcello said:

Watch_Dogs 2 looks really good from what we've seen, so it'll be cool to see some more. South Park will be nice, too. I wonder what their new IP will be.

I'd love a 3D Rayman announcement, but that has about a 0% chance at happening. I doubt Assassin's Creed'll be there either.

It's rumored to be an NX exclusive. And since NX won't be there...

L0W2vCJ.gif

Well that, and you can't announce a game for a console that doesn't even have an official announcement or name yet.

16 minutes ago, Mando-Whirl-Wind said:

Well that, and you can't announce a game for a console that doesn't even have an official announcement or name yet.

Because Square Enix didn't do that, right?

I'll be watching, sure, but only for the trailers of games that I might some day buy. You know, like... have considered... Once or twice since their announcements...

In all seriousness, while I'm not that big on Ubisoft as a whole, I like seeing what they come up with. I enjoyed seeing the trailers and gameplay of the Tom Clancy games previous years, and seeing Watch_Dogs perked my interest in a possible purchase. Seeing what Watch_Dogs 2 has up its computer core will be fun to see.

2 hours ago, Athena Cykes said:

Because Square Enix didn't do that, right?

What are you referring to? because if you mean the casual Dragon Quest in consideration/development for NX, that's a interview, not an official game announcement at a major event. An interview can do that, a formal announcement with a trailer on the other hand kinda requires an official console name

On 6/9/2016 at 7:08 PM, Jango said:

Rayman or bust.

Guess you went bust :P 

That Steep looked like it'd be great, and also seems to build off the the instant-switch extreme sports that Criterion showed during EA's 2014 conference.