• Crackdown 3
  • ReCore
  • Scalebound
  • Sea of Thieves
  • Xbox One.5
  • Dead Rising 4
  • State of Decay 2
  • New Battletoads

Like the other conferences, Motobug will also be providing a exclusive SSMB stream of the conference as well if you do not want to deal with the worldwide chatrooms of the other streams, and would prefer just watching with SSMB members.

BRING ON BANJO-THREEIE

I never really played Halo Wars but I'm interested in seeing what the second one is like. Think it's too soon for Halo 6? I don't know the release schedule but I'm assuming we'll have to wait a few more years.

Other than that, uh... I dunno. We already have Rare Replay so I can't think of any other remasters I'd want.

Not sure I'd expect Xbox 1.5/Scorpio. It seems like it's not coming until late next year. I don't think they'd want to cannibalize XBO's sales.

Excited to see Sea of Thieves, ReCore and Scalebound. I hope Rare is working on Banjo or at least an offline single player game that's not Battletoads.

Personally I am looking forward to Forza Horizon 3 because it will hopefully wash away the mediocrity of The Crew plus since Microsoft said all future Forza games will be available on both PC and Xbone it will make a nice change in pace from all the serious minded racing games that I have in my PC library.

I'm actually really looking forward to Gears 4. The original announcement looked very promising and seemed like it deviated from the other games enough to get me interested in the series again. And I'm loving both the protags. 

Hopefully Crackdown 3 is shown off. That thing has been in December hell for some time.

I do wonder what the next Forza will be, especially the country of a new Horizons game. Still yet to pick up Horizons 2, but there's usually E3 sales around this time so I hope to pick it up then.

The XBone Sport is definitely the one I'm going to get if the rumors about the PSU being internal are true.