Where?

What to expect? Italics are potential

• Dishonored II
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim remaster
  • Prey 2
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order 2
  • The Evil Within 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hold on, why are they making a sequel to The New Order? Why does it need it sequel? It doesn't need a sequel. Why do you have to ruin good things Bethesda?

The rest I could honestly not give a shit about.

1 minute ago, shdowhunt60 said:

Hold on, why are they making a sequel to The New Order? Why does it need it sequel? It doesn't need a sequel. Why do you have to ruin good things Bethesda?

The rest I could honestly not give a shit about.

44 minutes ago, Athena Cykes said:

What to expect? Italics are potential

• Wolfenstein: The New Order 2

10 minutes ago, SonicEkkusu said:

Need.... Fallout 4.... PS4... Mods....

I imagine it won't be too far off since the XB1 mods just came out.

13 minutes ago, Athena Cykes said:

I imagine it won't be too far off since the XB1 mods just came out.

I haven't been following it, but I assume there'd be at least a 6 month gap.

Moving swiftly on, @SonicEkkusu Bethesda said that if you're:

Playing Fallout 4 on PlayStation 4? Your wait is almost over, too. We anticipate Mods arriving on the PS4 next month.

Next month being, round about now. So a few weeks, probably announced at E3.

• Thumbs Up 1

Can we please get the hell back on topic? Last I checked this is the thread for Bethesda's E3 conference, not a dick measuring contest. For future reference, the more powerful your PC is or the more you brag about how better it is than consoles, the less shit people on the internet give.

Also, did you know that the term "master race" has correlations with the Nazi movement? Please stop fucking using it.

EDIT: Just hid a bunch of posts that had nothing to do with the main discussion. I don't want to risk a continuation.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Sean said:

Also, did you know that the term "master race" has correlations with the Nazi movement? Please stop fucking using it.

No. Because it's a joke. The whole point of the joke is the absurdity behind the statement. I know very well that it has connections to Nazis, because that's the joke.

And nowhere did I say that PC's were better than consoles, and nowhere did I brag about how my PC was. I even said that I like consoles, and that I'm even looking into purchasing a PS4 for the exclusives, an advantage that consoles have over PC. I'll accept deleting the conversation on the basis that it was off-topic, but don't put words in my mouth.

8 minutes ago, shdowhunt60 said:

No. Because it's a joke. The whole point of the joke is the absurdity behind the statement. I know very well that it has connections to Nazis, because that's the joke.

And nowhere did I say that PC's were better than consoles, and nowhere did I brag about how my PC was. I even said that I like consoles, and that I'm even looking into purchasing a PS4 for the exclusives, an advantage that consoles have over PC. I'll accept deleting the conversation on the basis that it was off-topic, but don't put words in my mouth.

Dude, just let it go, please. The entire argument was off topic, and quite frankly a mistake on both ends. Just accept what Sean said and stop bringing it up.

Back on topic, I wouldn't mind seeing a Skyrim remaster with all DLC, and maybe even mod support like Fallout.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Dude, just let it go, please. The entire argument was off topic, and quite frankly a mistake on both ends. Just accept what Sean said and stop bringing it up.

Fair enough. But I don't like it when people claim I said things when I didn't, and I want that to be clear.

Just now, shdowhunt60 said:

Fair enough. But I don't like it when people claim I said things when I didn't, and I want that to be clear.

If you have issues with it, PM Sean instead of publicly trying to call her out for it. The only thing this is going to do is drag things off topic again, make the situation worse, and over-complicate a situation which could have easily been resolved with Sean in a PM. Just let it go, or at the very least, if you can't, make it private so the thread doesn't go off topic again, and doesn't publicly call out another member in an unrelated thread. The only thing this is going to do is make things worse. 

STAHP

This derail is getting out of hand, let it the fuck go and get back on topic, people.

If you have issues with how a moderator handled something, please contact them privately or go over our heads and speak to an administrator about it instead of trying to have it out with them after they've already removed derailing posts

28 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

If you have issues with it, PM Sean instead of publicly trying to call her out for it. The only thing this is going to do is drag things off topic again, make the situation worse, and over-complicate a situation which could have easily been resolved with Sean in a PM. Just let it go, or at the very least, if you can't, make it private so the thread doesn't go off topic again, and doesn't publicly call out another member in an unrelated thread. The only thing this is going to do is make things worse. 

I know you're trying to help, but just hit the report button next time and let us handle it, please. This backseat moderating isn't helping things either.

And of course people are now after all the begging for it, now bitching and complaining about Skyrim HD, even going on to say it was a waste of an announcement, and that it should have never been made for consoles since it's just gonna be "watered down." Like, seriously, the elitism around that game is really making it hard to just enjoy the damn thing getting a remaster. I can't just want one of my favorite games to play on previous consoles, updated and enhanced for current ones? And sure, mods may not be as expansive and open as they are on PC, but it's cool that we got something, plus I didn't mind the lack of them before, and still got my money's worth without.