Awoo.

EA @ E3 2016 (EA Play: 12th-14th June)

Junko

I can see Battlefront 2016 being announced here as well, since I think it was being rumored that a VR Battlefront was being created.

Star Wars Visceral will be great to finally see in action, and if they do gameplay as well as a trailer, it will be massively exciting.

Of course, there's also the possibility of Battlefront DLC announcements.

Excited to finally see Mass Effect. I really hope they show Visceral's Star Wars game, but I kind of doubt it.

16 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

I can see Battlefront 2016 being announced here as well, since I think it was being rumored that a VR Battlefront was being created.

That was already announced. http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/03/15/gdc-2016-star-wars-battlefront-vr-experience-announced-for-playstation

I don't expect anything else from Battlefront here.

Watching their stream now... So I guess Titanfall 2's coming with a campaign now. Cool.

Also, don't ruin one of my favorite trap songs with sports.

FIFA now has a story mode. It reminds me of South Park's PGA parody with Tiger Wood's relationship drama. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Pretty much sports sports sports; oh sports game with action sound effects with a story, sport sports sports so far

I'm literally falling asleep over this sports crap--

Oh wait, they're talking about Unravel!

A title such as The Journey doesn't get much more contrived and cliché...  Trailer for the story campaign looked like a generic, sports themed cringe.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guys.... EA is publishing a 3D platformer with a cute little animal protagonist. Never thought I'd see the day.

Aaaaannnnd we're back to Star Wars stuff. Don't care anymore.

• Thumbs Up 2

Talk about milking a franchise. Near enough all of their studios working on multiple Star Wars games. Last game is Battlefield 1. 2 sports games and no car game :o

Hmm... Can't say it was bad cuz of Titanfall 2... But... I expected more.

The only good thing I can say about it - other than Titanfall 2 - was that at least they didn't shove every single sports game they have down our throats.

The sneak peaks at the new Star Wars games were interesting, but too short. Then again, I understand they can't show everything.

That was pretty hilarious even when it was bad. I enjoyed it. I saw like 2 games I wanted and that was more than I was expecting

Ugh, that was terrible. How could they show so little of Mass Effect? It was supposed to come this year. 

29 minutes ago, Nepenthe said:

Guys.... EA is publishing a 3D platformer with a cute little animal protagonist. Never thought I'd see the day.

R5vrXQI.jpg7

Really boring conference. Too much talking and not enough gameplay, but I guess that's what the rest of EA Play is for.

Boy that was a press conference I wasn't expecting much since it's EA and all. I'm surprised that they only showed off two sports game but damn I got so bored with the amount of stuff they showed with Fifa and I'm baffled that they just added a story mode now. 

Fe was the highlight of the conference for me. It looks so adorable and fun I want it. Also what the hell was up with that ending? 

The only highlits for me were seeing FIFA getting a Story Mode (even though it looks to be generic sports movie plot 101) and Fe, but the rest was boring or showing not much new stuff. The Star Wars montage in particular was hilariously offensive in that reguard.

What's this ending thing people are talking about? I was watching it through Gamespot and don't recall anything shocking.

It may have been just fine, but nonetheless it was overall boring. When the sports popped up I nearly fell asleep during one of their events. Although admittedly there was like that Fe game, at least it caught my attention.