Awoo.

Status updates on mobile device

Ripe

When I try to make update on to my status on my tablet, very often it looks like this

2015-11-27_12.48.31.thumb.png.a9aca299ee

Because of that I can't write it. What is causing this?

This happens to me a lot, and I think it's just a minor glitch in the system.

When this happens, I think it's because you clicked the text box too quick before it finished loading, and this the error you get because of that.

Perfect solution (besides waiting for an update): Wait for a few seconds before clicking on the text box, gotta give it time to completely load. Or when this happens, refresh the page. These 2 solutions almost always work for me.

Hope that helps! c:

This issue is not just a mobile thing, btw. I've had a similar thing on both my laptop and computer.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

Bit of a bump here but mobile for me is now mostly broken in general. The "what's on your mind?" textbox is unclickable on mobile, and when I try to make a new topic I get

Screenshot_2016-01-07-09-46-15.thumb.png

I can still create statuses, but I have to use that "create" button next to the search bar. The "What's on your mind" box doesn't respond when I tap it.

On January 7, 2016 at 7:04 AM, Hogfather said:

Do it via your profile page.

Only way I can do it.

The status box redirects to the profile page. But i have no idea what to do after that. Im using mobile chrome. Requesting the desktop site does not work. 

EDIT: i found my problem. Seems i didnt enable status updates.