Awoo.

3D Works

FXT

The progress you've shown here is outstanding. I'm especially drawn to the grinding system.

To be honest, I'm surprised this hasn't gotten more praise. It's quickly becoming something amazing, and in the right hands the content would be great.

• Thumbs Up 3

On 8/19/2015 at 3:13 PM, Ell678 said:

The progress you've shown here is outstanding. I'm especially drawn to the grinding system.

To be honest, I'm surprised this hasn't gotten more praise. It's quickly becoming something amazing, and in the right hands the content would be great.

Yeah, it is weird, but I guess it may not get people attention or it doens't interest most people. I don't know.

In any case, since people don't really feel interest I think I don't need to post anymore, I guess.

Don't give up, man. I'm sure you'll drum up interest eventually. If not, someone will hopefully help you along.

• Thumbs Up 1

That's looking really good, just keep doing what you're doing! Other than that I can't give much advice, I'm not too great with 3D. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, it is weird, but I guess it may not get people attention or it doens't interest most people. I don't know.

In any case, since people don't really fell interest I think I don't need to post anymore, I guess.

Oh nah dude, I think your work is great and look at the amount of likes you got! I think a good number of people are interested in your work, including me.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 11 months later...