Awoo.

Swimsuit competition!

Pelly <3's U

Alright ladies and gentlemen. I would like to welcome you to our first Mr. =SSMB= event.

Let's get things started off with a little sex appeal. Here is the swimsuit competition!

Let the competition begin!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PSI Wind

• SABRINA

• Fairfieldfencer

• Axl.EXE

Those with weak stomachs probably shouldn't look. XD

FFFDive.jpg

Can I post mine tommorow because of having no contests tommorow? I'll have a computer to use with a picture editing software.

^ I see a Big Figure XD.

Edited by PSI Electric FTW!

Yes this topic was put up late (my bad I'm soo sorry DX). So it will stay open for awhile to give everyone their chance to post.

^ I see a Big Figure XD.

Yeah, part of the charactization thing. I'm a funny fella who likes Sonic. So I did one with me about to dive into a bucket with Big sitting on the side of it fishing. Froggy's there too.

I've attached my Top Cat-style character Zigg-Sigg in a swimsuit. Get ready to purrrrr.

post-912-1245272085_thumb.jpg

Hey look; it's a Boo from Mario in a swimsuit!

post-160-1245272217_thumb.jpg

It wont work if you look directly at him <_<

It's fail but I'm gonna show it anyway cause I'm hardcore!

t19715.png

"Hello!!! Matt Groening!? We got a Problem."

And now to ensure your dinners free themselves from the confines of your stomachs, I present to you...Pinsir in a Speedo.

swimsirsmaller.jpg

As you can see I didn't quite get over Pokemon Week, depite the fact I never play the bloody games anymore. Obviously done for laughs, and I hope this gets a few. >.>

Edited by Wyde

This is an old-timey gentleman's swimming suit. Like the kind Eggman wore that one time. I also have one of those flotation device things.

oldtimeswimsuit.png

And now to ensure your dinners free themselves from the confines of your stomachs, I present to you...Pinsir in a Speedo.

swimsirsmaller.jpg

I kind of find it ironic that in a swimsuit round he'd be putting on more clothes instead of less XD

This is an old-timey gentleman's swimming suit. Like the kind Eggman wore that one time. I also have one of those flotation device things.

oldtimeswimsuit.png

Ok guys, we lose. Should we just surrender now?

Shame i couldn't do a real one of me, would've had to have been rated 18+ and people who know me know why. XD

Eitherway, My best attempt at drawing me at least, eyes are a bit creepy but ah well :P

mrssmb1i.png

I kind of find it ironic that in a swimsuit round he'd be putting on more clothes instead of less XD

You could say that about most Sonic characters too, y'know. :P

FINALLY I'm finished!

And Heeeeeeeeeeere's mine!

muscleyu.jpg

I started mines a little early... had some time to kill.(And this time, no screw ups. *removes gloves.*) It's my Yoshi Character in trunks. Yeah, he's toned.

I'll ask you this... What's one of a yoshi's best traits? (And no, I do not mean shitting eggs.) ... I SAID IT WASN'T SHITTING EGGS! It's changing colors! So with this, I use that as the springboard. Also, each color, besides the normal green, is a constellation represent by an element.

Red = Fire, Blue = Water, Yellow(L-O-L)= Lighting, White = Wind and Black = Stardust.

You say get creative? I ate creativity for breakfast... What? I ran out of cereal! :P

Edited by YoshiUnity

FINALLY I'm finished!

And Heeeeeeeeeeere's mine!

muscleyu.jpg

I started mines a little early... had some time to kill.(And this time, no screw ups.) It's my Yoshi Character in trunks. Yeah, he's toned.

I'll ask you this... What's one of a yoshi's best traits? (And no, I do not mean shitting eggs.) ... I SAID IT WASN'T SHITTING EGGS! It's changing colors! So with this, I use that as the springboard. Also, each color, besides the normal green, is a constellation represent by an element.

Red = Fire, Blue = Water, Yellow(L-O-L)= Lighting, White = Wind and Black = Stardust.

You say get creative? I ate creativity for breakfast... What? I ran out of cereal! :P

Children...We have lost. this man has won. not only the contest

but the interwebz as well

Lol. With so many funny entries I'm even afraid to show mine. I'll just post my crappy Paint-edit and hope nobody notices.

Yoshi Unity, yours is top-notch! Congratulations.

post-690-1245275244_thumb.png

somethingismissing.jpg

Strange... Where are the fangirls trying to mutilate us?

(Paint edited. I don't even HAVE Flash. I DO have Photoshop, but it's ancient)

Flyboy: You just won the internet sir XD. Whats a Chain Chomp doing there though?

Edited by PSI Electric FTW!

It's only the most epic beach ball in THE known universe, my good man :D