Awoo.

Could Sonic be gay?

thedarkknight

.....you do know he kissed Blaze at the end of Sonic Rush...

And no, Sonic can't be gay. He has kids.

Eggman is a pedophile? HOLY SHIT.

And Mephiles obviously wants to have sex with Shadow, that's why it's MePHILEs.

Anyway, just WHY are we talking about sexual relationship in SONIC? Give me a break.

Plus, Knuckles is the stereotypical gay dude that is strong and looks so manly but inside he's homosexual from the movies.

.....you do know he kissed Blaze at the end of Sonic Rush...And no, Sonic can't be gay. He has kids.

.....you do know he kissed Blaze at the end of Sonic Rush...

Edited by Raxz

Wait, do people interpret the

"Wait Blaze!"

"This is from me."

"..."

"I'll see you again!"

As him giving her a kiss? I thought it was just really sloppy translation of... god knows what.

• Thumbs Up 1

[OKAY GUYS, no need to quote the hEll outta me.

Edited by HyperGogeta
  • Thumbs Up 2

Wait, do people interpret the

"Wait Blaze!"

"This is from me."

"..."

"I'll see you again!"

As him giving her a kiss? I thought it was just really sloppy translation of... god knows what.

Okay everybody I'm terribly sawwy I I mistook something,... LETS NOT TURN IT INTO A DEBATE. And I'd really appreciate it if you go off my back about it.

• Thumbs Up 1

I mean he's had kids with another woman, Sally in the Sonic Univese.

AND NOBODY GIMME THAT

IT AIN'T CANON

BULL.

I know it's not, but this is something REALLY BIG to haPpen. But this cleary means that Sonic isn't gay, and you cant possibly have a gay character in the game series and a straight one in the comics.

So sonic isn't gay.

Well they did SOMETHING...

Like others have said in this topic, I don't think Sonic is gay, he's just not interested in girls or romance right now. He did agree to take Amy out on a date in Unleashed (depends on what you choose) and Black Knight but I think that's because Amy keeps bugging him, too.

However, I could clearly see Tails as being bisexual.

You know who really is gay, though?

Rotor_the_Walrus.jpg

"Who, me?"

Yes, Rotor. You. You like old echidna men.

Cobar.jpg

*Sexy pose*

They shook hands.

Edited by MarcelloF
  • Thumbs Up 2

I'm way more concerned that Cream might be Robosexual. Seriously, she takes fascination in like, every robot in the series and totally makes some moves on a few of them.

And Omega is totally into women with big boobs. He stares at Rouge's boobs in every single scene he ever looks at her. I know I'm not the only one that noticed that.

Also Tikal got hitched (for eternity) with a creature who consists of water and a brain. I wonder how that worked out for them.

Edited by Dusk Golem
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well this topic delved into insanity fast.

Of course Sonic is gay..for Chilidogs, you see the way he eats those things, its disturbing.

And of course, all those trios? They're just threesomes behind the scenes, yup that means:

SonicxTailsxKnuckles

RougexShadowxOmega

AmyxCreamx*Whoever is apart of Team Rose at the time*

Etc.

Sonic, Gay?

What about Mario and Luigi, those guys are close, more than family close if know what I mean? *Plays Brokeback Mountain Theme* ;)

I mean he's had kids with another woman, Sally in the Sonic Univese.

AND NOBODY GIMME THAT

IT AIN'T CANON

BULL.

I know it's not, but this is something REALLY BIG to haPpen. But this cleary means that Sonic isn't gay, and you cant possibly have a gay character in the game series and a straight one in the comics.

So sonic isn't gay.

How did I want it to happen SO TERRIBLY BADLY, if all I said was one thing?

Yes you can. It's not canon, like you said. But most importantly, it's from a completely different universe and different Sonic. The real game Sonic and the Archie Sonic are completely different characters with serverly different characteristics.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm going for the serious answer here. Stand back, folks!

On a theoretical level, Sonic could be anything. After all, it's fiction, whatever the developers decides goes, no matter if it contradicts other games or other continuities. *ahem*

On a more real life level, I'd say he couldn't. Sonic himself is not just bound to the ties of in-universe fiction, but also the the mass market of the world. We all know how soccer moms would react if it was found that an iconic gaming mascot turned out to be gay, right (admittedly, I think Britain would take it much better than America, but that's a different topic)? It just wouldn't work.

Minor Sonic characters, on the other hand, have a lot more freedom with their love life. The media hasn't got them in their eye, so subtle homosexuality can fly under the radar. Somebody's already mentioned that SEGA permitted Rotor to be gay as long as it was subtle, and need we forget Louie Montaine in Unleashed?

• Thumbs Up 3

At EXPCon I asked Charles Martinet the pressing question if Waluigi was gay due to all of the constant questioning by people on the internet and out of morbid curiosity along with taking the character's actions and demeanor into account and the lack of love interest in anyone of the female persuasion.

We all had a good laugh and Martinet liked the idea of people humanizing the character that he is deeply connected to. Good times.

That question was relevant, this topic is not.

Edited by Kintobor

At EXPCon I asked Charles Martinet the pressing question if Waluigi was gay due to all of the constant questioning by people on the internet and out of morbid curiosity along with taking the character's actions and demeanor into account and the lack of love interest in anyone of the female persuasion.

That question was relevant, this topic is not.

What'd he say?

1. I've seen some of your other posts, I suspect you are a troll.

2. Seriously? There is so much to point out Sonic is not a fag. No matter how many crappy fan fics, funny internet videos, or other fanboy made shit on the internet we all know Sonic is straight.

...I do question Silver though.

3. It's topics like this that create serial killers.

Edited by The Misfit
  • Thumbs Up 2