Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Special E3 Topic [[UPD: E3 Trailer | 3DS Gameplay] Go watched City Escape Videos]]

Woun

So we have to wait until Thursday for anything Sonic-related?

SEGA, I am disappoint

Edited by CanofEpicSauce

So we have to wait until Thursday for anything Sonic-related?

SEGA, I am disappoint

I think it's just IGN. Sonic Generations will be in E3 from the get-go. Some sites might just go over things at different times. (That's how i think it works.) And it's very likely that we'll see a new trailer very soon.

Edited by MobileChikane

I think it's just IGN. Sonic Generations will be in E3 from the get-go. Some sites might just go over things at different times. (That's how i think it works.) And it's very likely that we'll see a new trailer very soon.

Excitement restored then :D

Lets listen to some awesome music while we wait

EarthBound, one of the most underrated games out there.

• Thumbs Up 1

Is low quality steaming still available now a days?

See, I'm on my siblings computer while my computer is down for repairs. its an older machine so it can't take HQ streaming like how my machine can.

I may have to skip otherwise and just keep an eye on this topic. why did i have to get a boot failure right before E3...

Edited by goku262002

Is low quality steaming still available now a days?

See, I'm on my siblings computer while my computer is down for repairs. its an older machine so it can't take HQ streaming like how my machine can.

I may have to skip otherwise and just keep an eye on this topic. why did i have to get a boot failure right before E3...

Completely depends on the site, but most will have an option I think. Game Trailers definitely should.

Completely depends on the site, but most will have an option I think. Game Trailers definitely should.

Edited by goku262002

Not sure if it was mentioned yet, but it looks like IGN will be devoting some time to Generations at 4:00pm on Thursday as part of their Live E3 Show. IGN E3

We will probably see stuff before this gets around, but if all else fails we at least have 1 potential source for goodies (and stable camera work).

I'm listening to IGN's pre-E3 Gamescoop podcast and they briefly mention Sonic Generations. One person who's played it described it as "a little wonky". They decided to reserve judgement because apparently the TVs the game was being played on weren't particularly good.

http://uk.games.ign.com/articles/117/1172764p1.html

It's about 35 minutes in.

Yeah...it's not at 4:00pm anymore! What time is it then?

Hey guys! Expect some new info very soon.

I've just seen those blue circles beside Generations (videos section) and M&S at Sega-Press. Those things always appear when there is something new coming. Sega may upload something in a day or in a few hours. Who knows). But anyway, I've been keeping an eye to Sega-Press and I have been waiting for these blue circles to appear. At last they have!

bluespheresxd.jpg

Edited by ArtFenix
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Hey guys! Expect some new info very soon.

I've just seen those blue circles beside Generations (videos section) and M&S at Sega-Press. Those things always appear when there is something new coming. Sega may upload something in a day or in a few hours. Who knows). But anyway, I've been keeping an eye to Sega-Press and I have been waiting for these blue circles to appear. At last they have!

bluespheresxd.jpg

Oooh, excitement! I'm gonna be watching that press site like there's no tomorrow.

EDIT: Looks like they've added a Sonic Generations 3DS section now.

Edited by Blue Blood

Just a little off topic:

How the hell do you get in the SEGA Press Vault ?

Just a little off topic:

How the hell do you get in the SEGA Press Vault ?

I'm listening to IGN's pre-E3 Gamescoop podcast and they briefly mention Sonic Generations. One person who's played it described it as "a little wonky". They decided to reserve judgement because apparently the TVs the game was being played on weren't particularly good.

http://uk.games.ign.com/articles/117/1172764p1.html

It's about 35 minutes in.

Edited by Azukara

That one person better be retarded or something. Sonic can't afford this game of all games to be "a little wonky".

I have to agree but because this Sonic is the game of all games! I won't let anyone to decide for me if the game is great or not.

I will play it 1st then decide!

But if there was no tomorrow, what would be the the point?

Seriously, though, I can't wait to see more gameplay, and hopefully another level. I really don't care which levels are in the game, so long as a variety of tropes are represented along with awesome music and kickass level design.

Amen to that brother. Hopefully we can get a trailer.

That one person better be retarded or something. Sonic can't afford this game of all games to be "a little wonky".

Edited by EXshad
  • Thumbs Up 2

Good point!

I remember when i saw for the 1st time the vid and heard that this is a pre-beta build. Suddenly i thought that this game is outstanding in its pre-beta.

Just imagine the finished version!

While I agree with you 110%, the E3 build was shown a little while ago in an interview with Patrick Riley, and was called the "pre-beta" build. It looked good, but 2 of the chief complaints were that Modern Sonic controlled loosely compared to Classic Sonic, and there were a few bugs. Remember when Modern Sonic got some pretty sweet up-side-down time on a rail?

(at 04:21)

Honestly, I think we'll be fine. The E3 build of Sonic Unleashed was a bit rough (remember the insane lag in Apatos, or similar problems on the rails?), but in the end, people ended up bashing the game primarily due to game design choices, not the actual quality of the package. I think we'll be fine, so long as we get some new E3 goodies before too long....

• Thumbs Up 1