Awoo.

Shadow vs. Vegeta: Battle of the Rivals

Kuzu

A guy who throws fire balls with the help of a flower and saves his bitch every game.

• Thumbs Up 3

If they make Sonic win against Mario, they really have no respect for Shadow(A Sonic character) because they think he's a rip off of Vegeta. And only Sonic wins because he's the cooler of the two, which is why they made Vegeta won rally because he's cooler and better than Shadow.

Edited by Durarara
  • Bad Quality Post 4

Interesting. But I don't remember reading anything about Super shadow being able to move at nearly the speed of light.

Light speed dash?

If they make Sonic win against Mario, they really have no respect for Shadow(A Sonic character) because they think he's a rip off of Vegeta. And only Sonic wins because he's the cooler of the two, which is why they made Vegeta won rally because he's cooler and better than Shadow.

How does that make him weak? I'd like to point out that he PICKS UP BOWSER BY HIS TAIL AND THROWS HIM. Now that is badass!

• Thumbs Up 1

I didn't even know it was possible to cram so many strawman arguments into a mere two sentences. Well done.

What I said in the other topic...

Dragon Ball Z is a Shounen Anime/Manga.

Goku and Vegeta are walking, talking Deus Ex Machina. Their power increases arbitrarily, every time there is a plot point. In fact their power increasing was a plot point in and of itself.

Sonic the Hedgehog and Dragonball Z are completely incomparible.

This fight was a parody and nothing more. There is no reason to take a match-up of Shadow and Vegeta so seriously. Of course Dragonball Z characters would win. There is no contest between a Deus Ex Machina and a video game character.

Sonic is equally, if not, MORE badass.

He flew through the eyeball of Perfect Dark Gaia as Super Sonic. What resulted was probably the biggest Bloodbath ever seen in a Sonic game. If it wasn't for the fact that the blood was green, Unleashed would have been rated (15+). That is badass.

Oh I agree, I just wanted to point out that he's certainly not weak. :P

I wonder how they'll do the next match up. It's pretty obvious that Sonic would destroy Mario in a battle.