Awoo.

Sonic elements generally mixed/hated...

Chaosmaster8753

I didn't mind the Werehog stages. (HD mostly)

I don't think I can explain why, other than maybe I'm just a sucker for repetetive gameplay. :rolleyes:

I actually like Shadow as a character and thought he was well portrayed in 06 after his character destruction. To bad the game sucked to much that people didn't notice.

I also enjoyed Silver's Stages and like his overall idea as a character too...I got a thing for the Triple S Squad :P

Multiple playable characters. I like playing as other characters besides Sonic. Playing as only Sonic is nice but I miss playing as other characters, too.

The swordplay worked alright, what I didn't like was level design and a very bad tutorial fro the game. I still have no idea what I need to do to get on with the game.

Yeah, that's why I expect most people to dislike it, it's quite repetitive and the only way to truly learn how to play the game is through trial and error.

Really, it's not the characters THEMSELVES that are the problem, it's the radically different gameplay that comes along with them that most people hate. It's ironic, the thing that took up 70% of the "greatest masterpiece on the planet" (as so many fanboys call it) would be the thing that later dooms the series.

Also, this may come as a shock to many people, but character designs and voice actors were not the reason the series went downhill. :o

Also, bringing Ryan Drummond back would NOT be an automatic series saver.

Nor will making Sonic Adventure 3. *gets shot*

Edited by Gartocer

Oh, I know something I liked that everyone hates.

Dr. Robotniks design in 2006.

• Thumbs Up 1