Awoo.

Pepper Spray Used on 8 Year Old

KittyNakajima

Wait, wait, wait. What does the mom say they should have done? Try and force a weapon out of the little shit's hands and try to talk the violent, raging kid into calming down? WHAT?

Like most other people in here are saying, the mom should have disciplined the kid. She needs to stop whining and learn from the last three times he was behaving so violently that the police had to be brought onto the scene. She's acting as if the police shot the kid.

• Thumbs Up 1

Parents with kids that are a little more.. Confused, I guess, have it pretty tough, I've seen children slapped and hit by older kids or a brother or a sister of a parent just because they were behaving like an idiot, a confused kid getting pepper sprayed though? Honestly, I don't think I'd do it any differently if I were extremely frustrated. Personally, I do think parents need to start being a bit harder on kids who are hyper or have done some bad things, I've seen some parents just give up and let the kid go where he or she wants. I remember a couple years back I got my report card and I had 3 D's, a C, and an A. My parents were telling me I'd go to Juvy if I didn't put my grades back up lol. Sorry for making somewhat of a useless post, I've been trying to avoid this topic so I wouldn't end up venting in some way. XD

Oh my god TOTALLY the parents fault... is they can't bring their chold up correctly then he is going to do stuff like this, and to be honest, all three of them shoudl be pepper sprayed!

I would be interested to know if he has siblings though and how they behave.

• 2 weeks later...

It is the parents fault. They need to learn how to take care of a child better. It is not the child's fault, though, the child is a nutjob. It's mainly the parents fault, they need to stop whining and take action. It's just stupid to see how society's parents act these days.