Awoo.

THE PIZZA TOPIC

\Lennox

Pizza is one of my favorite foods. happy.png I usually order pizza from those local take out places around my way. My favorite toppings are pepperoni and sausage. I would also love to try a good deep dish pizza. I've never had one that isn't frozen pizza that you buy from the market.

Edited by sonfan1984

Has anybody tried lobster pizza at red lobster?

Nope, I wouldn't try it at all. Red Lobster is known for their seafood and they have good seafood.

Nope, I wouldn't try it at all. Red Lobster is known for their seafood and they have good seafood.

You may not expect it by hearing the name, but lobster + pizza is an awesome combination, actually.

I love Hawaiian, ham/Canadian bacon (I'm still not sure what the difference is), pineapple, onion, garlic, peppers...I want one now.

I also discovered an alternative not too long ago: BBQ Chicken Pizza. The idea of using BBQ sauce instead of tomato sounded freakin' weird at first (And I'm sure it is to many people) but holy crap it's gooooooood.

Dear Pizza Hut, how do you confuse an order for breaded chicken strips for cookie dough? They also got my chocolate fudge brownie confused with a jaffa cheesecake. Thankfully they've just drove back out to swap them around for us after a long phone call where we got passed around a couple of times to the manager who couldn't seem to understand what we were trying to explain.

• Thumbs Up 1

Has anybody tried lobster pizza at red lobster?

I get it nearly every time I go to Red Lobster actually. Eating lobster pizza makes me feel sophisticated and common at the same time.

It's pretty great.

I get it nearly every time I go to Red Lobster actually. Eating lobster pizza makes me feel sophisticated and common at the same time.

It's pretty great.

My favorite part of Red Lobster is their salty garlic bread. I can easily judge the quality of a restaurant simply by its table bread.

Edited by SuperStingray
  • Thumbs Up 1

Dear Pizza Hut, how do you confuse an order for breaded chicken strips for cookie dough? They also got my chocolate fudge brownie confused with a jaffa cheesecake. Thankfully they've just drove back out to swap them around for us after a long phone call where we got passed around a couple of times to the manager who couldn't seem to understand what we were trying to explain.

• 1 month later...

I bet this is the Ninja Turtles' favorite thread.

Marco's Pizza, double cheese. Oh God my mouth is starting to water!

I bet this is the Ninja Turtles' favorite thread.

Especially Michaelangelo, he's like super ultra mega obsessed with pizza. I remember there was one episode where he had to cut down on pizza or something. I forgot... it has been a long time since I've seen that one.

• Thumbs Up 2

Not long ago, Mom and I made some homemade pizza, and it's by far some of the best I've ever had, way better than the BS you get from a Pizza Hut, Domino's, or whatever McPizza place you can think of.

We made a Sacilian-style whole grain pizza. It's topped with homemade tomato sauce, anduoille sausage, romano cheese, and thick slices of mozzerella. We baked it at a high temperature so the pizza can harden as it bakes. It's a hard-crusted pizza, but MMMM, MMMM GOOD! I loved it, and I'd definitely make it again.

Now, in our pizza is one ingredient that many places don't put on their pizza. And it's a shame because it gives the pie a lot of flavor.

This baby!

BasilGrowingInPot250.jpg

Basil.

We put chopped and torn basil into all of our pizzas, and it gives the pizza a pop in flavor. If anyone ever wants to make pizza, spend s bit of money and buy this herb. Sprinkle this bad boy or smear it in the form of pesto sauce; it makes a big difference.

Pizza is by far my favourite food. Meat Feast is my favourite, however I love bbq chicken pizza too. My favourite place to get a pizza from is a take away just down my street, they are incredibly cheap and their meat feast pizza has doner meat on it so its awesome. I also love the all you can eat buffet that pizza hut do during the week.

They're pretty good, but not even close to being the best place for Pizza. Good for when you want some good food for a low price, though.

Yeah, that's usually the ones we get around here... I personally prefer it over Pizza Hutt or Dominios.

Chicken or Mushroom or both for me.

My favorite place is a little pizza hut next to a shoprite about 5 minutes from my friend's place. I just really love how fluffy pizza hut pizza is.

While Domino's can do in a pinch, for good pizza, one of the local chains here has a Tomato and Extra Cheese pizza that will knock your socks off...

I can't really say the same. Pizza Hut has more flavor to it, if you ask me. I don't have anything against Little Caesar, but if you give me a choice then I'll always go for Pizza Hut.

Edited by the ORIGINAL recolor