• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ovarloard

• Blazey Firekitty

• CreamyBagel

• Eileanach

Why is Tails pregnant?

It'a kind of sad because some of these have nice heads (Shadow being a very clear exception), but between the bondage material outfits and just the overall horrible shoes.....just no.

I love how they make sure to say they're professional costumes :D

And just think, these are the model versions. What would they look like if you acctualy BOUGHT one?

And remember kids, Pedo Sonic and his smile will rape you in your sleep~

Jesus, even the suits themselves look fed up with this now. Shop sales must have been crappy for Tom if he had to agree to THAT. :lol:

By the way; this is my personal favourite from the creator. Honestly, what in the hell was this person thinking? How do you look at the giant cockroach mustache and think "I've created a masterpiece! I will be beloved the world over by all cosplayers!"

I'm kind of suspicious how there can be such a mix of good and bad heads as well, do they just not look at some of the characters beforehand? The only explanation I can think of is that there's different people making the heads each time, because a lot really are quite good but others look utterly horrendous.

Edited by Tombi

By the way; this is my personal favourite from the creator. Honestly, what in the hell was this person thinking? How do you look at the giant cockroach mustache and think "I've created a masterpiece! I will be beloved the world over by all cosplayers!"

D: ...That is very scary.

The Sonic suits' heads range from funny to scary to cute... I actually find the Tails and Cream ones rather cute... Sonic's mouth is freaky-but-hilarious... Amy, Shadow, Rouge and Mighty scare me :blink: I don't know what to think of Silver :lol: And Knuckles... what on earth happened with his chest-marking? D: No lego shoes?

The bagginess of the body parts is rather freaky... and I think Sonic characters in general look wrong with human proportions or height... I mean... they still have the huge heads... but they're very tall... and have comparitively tiny appendages... Scary...

I need to agree with you there Summer, they kept the big heads which is good but the characters look weird with human length/height attached to them. =(

That Weegee is going to give me nightmares!

sonic2_1.jpg

Makes me wonder how much they paid this (cute!) person to dress up like this. China is known for IGNoring human rights. The company didn't even care about the settlement, so why would they care about paying their employees? It's damn irritating.

That kid looks ashamed to be wearing that thing. He's not even looking at the camera.

Suits are alright if they're quality, but I think they're too expensive. It's really hard to look like an echidna. I'd prefer to lite-cosplay Sonic characters, and I think I will at the next con I show up to.

Red clothes with a stripe on the shirt, white tape with spikes, and DIY Knuckles hat made out of a plain visor over one of those fake dreadlocks things. And sunglasses cause Knuckles is a cool dude.

Edited by Badnikz

Yea he does look pretty sad in that pic. I would be sad too if I had to wear that thing.

If i were that kid, I´d run before the guys took the camera out :unsure:

^That's what the suits for, it's a torture device created to prevent it's wearer from escaping.

XDDD They're AWFUL! Silver, Blaze, Cream, Jet and Tails look alright, but the others! Both Sonic's look so bad it's funny, Shadow doesn't look anything like him, and wtf is the pink on Knuckles?! I'm a Sonic collector who'd usually have an absolute fit if I saw something like this on ebay, but there's no way I'm gonna buy crap like this.

Another thing I noticed, they made all the 'not so popular' characters look good yet ones like Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, Amy etc. the main cast look terrible, it's like they did it on purpose because they had to put extra effort into making the not so popular characters look good, in order of having a chance to sell them.

These things are so disturbing. Thanks for the nightmares, Sonic! :lol:

Random, but what's a fursuit? Do I even want to know? :unsure:

These things are so disturbing. Thanks for the nightmares, Sonic! :lol:

Random, but what's a fursuit? Do I even want to know? :unsure:

A fursuit is a costume that makes you look like an animal. It's dress-up.

IT'S DRESS-UP. DELVE NO FURTHER, YOUNG ONE.

Shit like this needs to be illegal.

Seriously, who gets a kick out of wearing this stuff? Even if you were a hardcore furry or Sonic fan, I don't see how these would be any more appealling.

A fursuit is a costume that makes you look like an animal. It's dress-up.

IT'S DRESS-UP. DELVE NO FURTHER, YOUNG ONE.

Thanks, I don't think I want to know the other part of the story... :mellow::lol: