Awoo.

Rare(?) Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 Wallpapers

Nepenthe

These walls were rare? I've had them since they were posted in 2006...and I think I have others.

Have the 1280x1024 version of silver?

The Shadow art has been around since the game's launch.

Here's a small pic of it I've just found through Google, but there are bigger versions around somewhere.

129px-Profile_shadow2.png

EDIT:

Sega DogTagz has you covered :lol:

Seriously, I seen that render rarely, guess I forgot it? But the Silver render is surely hardly seen? I'll still take bot render to the HD :V

i have the silver render BUT its really small (about that shadow sized one) it came from the WLM sonicTH2006 pack i was trying to get recently!

I'm sure AAUK can get the render.

EDIT: I Pm'd AAUK about the silver render. hopefully something will come out of it.

Edited by goku262002

I commend you Woun for finding that Silver wallpaper; I convinced myself last night it had simply been lost in the annals of e-history.

Anyhoo, it's also interesting to know that Silver model was utilized in other places, however low-key they may be. But can you share the whole render, Goku? You say its small, but I won't be picky in this instance. After four years or so, it'd be good to finally see the whole thing. x3

The art Woun posted is not the high resolution (1280x1024) version we've been looking for, unfortunately. So keep looking everyone!

The art Woun posted is not the high resolution (1280x1024) version we've been looking for, unfortunately. So keep looking everyone!

Anyhoo, it's also interesting to know that Silver model was utilized in other places, however low-key they may be. But can you share the whole render, Goku? You say its small, but I won't be picky in this instance. After four years or so, it'd be good to finally see the whole thing. x3

K, here you go:

tfra.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4

Gack never seen that amazing of a picture of Mephiles and Iblis, if there are more I will love your friend XP

Art, there may soon lay out.

i mast say silver looks cinda bad ass in that shot (if only he was bad ass in the game.o god 06 coming back crap BANG head explodes recovers)I'm back still epic none-the-less

i mast say silver looks cinda bad ass in that shot (if only he was bad ass in the game.o god 06 coming back crap BANG head explodes recovers)I'm back still epic none-the-less

Nretsew, I know you from JS.com and I don't try to be mean or anything, but please, PLEASE don't try to tell us you're 'cool' or 'epic' as you do elsewhere as well. Just don't. (This is what I get from your post at least, please correct me if I'm wrong though)

Oh and I know you can't help your bad grammar, but IIRC, you wrote "must" and "kinda" pretty good at JS.com, and now you write it... weird...

back on-topic: Woun, your friend is just as awesome as you are!

Thanks for posting those wallpapers!

And goku: THANK YOU SO MUCH! Silver's awesome in that picture!

Nretsew, I know you from JS.com and I don't try to be mean or anything, but please, PLEASE don't try to tell us you're 'cool' or 'epic' as you do elsewhere as well. Just don't. (This is what I get from your post at least, please correct me if I'm wrong though)

• Thumbs Up 1

i was not saying i was cool i was saying the silver pic was cool and on my grammar cos of the ADHD i might get a word right on one thing and some times ill get the same word wrong on something another i have now got a spell check for SSMB and radio sega form but i have not got it going on JS form yet and its a bit crap so i may STILL get stuff wrong

back on topic the silver pic is cool and thats all i have to say

Well I gotta say that Silver is deffinetly badass. Speaking of Sonic 06 were models ever ripped for bosses like Mephiles, Iblis or Solaris? or heck even the Golem enemy? (I love that enemy XD)

@Kjeldo) its ok man. but lets stay on topic ;) on the shadow and sonic ones i have seen the poses before but it go on the back round well so they are ok but not as good as the epic pose silver is in

Edited by Nretsew the hedgehog

The Mephiles and Iblis pictures are fan wallpapers created by somebody in possession of the '06 models, just to clarify.

Still awesome though ;)

Yeah i don't think this topic was the right place for those fan wallpapers. Maybe woun can make a topic and a mod can move them.

Although those are Sonic Rivals renders some of those wallpapers are using, but it's nice to see a Sonic 2006 topic that has nothing to do with the word 'hate' for a change.

Sure, that game may not be the best Sonic game in the world, nor is it as memorable as the classics, but I still liked it. People may have their own opinions but it does not deserve all of this hate.

Although those are Sonic Rivals renders some of those wallpapers are using, but it's nice to see a Sonic 2006 topic that has nothing to do with the word 'hate' for a change.

Actually, they are not. Sonic Rivals uses different models entirely.

I've never seen that Silver render before, and it's nice to see he's actually smiling there. OwO I like it when Silver smiles~

That's a pretty cool render though. Wonder where the full body render is. D: