Awoo.

Sonic Free Riders Update Japan Site

Woun

Just looked at the new item videos on the Japanese site and there are 2 items I've not seen before. There's a basketball item and an "S" item which appears to do a characters special, such as Sonic's spin attack.

Just looked at the new item videos on the Japanese site and there are 2 items I've not seen before. There's a basketball item and an "S" item which appears to do a characters special, such as Sonic's spin attack.

Cool pictures! I'm particularly impressed by Final Factory.

And I can't believe the "Story & Characters" section is STILL locked. Sonic Team, there are people who care about this kind of things you know?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, Sonic Channel's Sonic Free Riders site has been updated! The Story & Characters section has finally been added! Woo woo!

Here's the main cast's renders, now without the blue wavy background stuffs that were stuck on the English site's art. Also, Omochao with an alpha channel! And there was much rejoicing.

sfr_sonic.pngsfr_tails.pngsfr_knuckles.pngsfr_jet.pngsfr_wave.pngsfr_storm.pngsfr_eggman.pngsfr_omochao.png

Pretty snazzy, eh? Now, if only somebody was willing to translate these character profiles...

Edited by HunterTSF
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Hey guys, Sonic Channel's Sonic Free Riders site has been updated! The Story & Characters section has finally been added! Woo woo!

About damn time!

Lol "TEAM HEAROES".

Pretty snazzy, eh? Now, if only somebody was willing to translate these character profiles...

From the look of it, the main characters' descriptions look like the usual stuff.

However there's also what I think is the first official Omochao profile ever, so I can't not translate it. Just wait a moment.

To be fair, they would leave it this late, since the game's not out in Japan until tomorrow. Look forward to the Omochao profile. You're awesome as always, Core :D

I'm not too sure about how to translate the first sentence, but here goes:

Omochao

Navigation robot who speaks "-chao".

At the World Grand Prix, he's in charge of the on-the-spot races, interviews and the like,

and sometimes he also give advice to the riders.

Thanks, Core. I should have guessed they wouldn't give him a proper character profile here, but instead explain his reason for being there.