Awoo.

Most underrated Sonic game

CrimsonMoonMist

Guest Miles Per Hour

I think the most underrated Sonic game is Sonic 4.

Agree'd.

I normally choose the 3D titles over the 2D any day, but I'm looking more forward to Sonic 4 than Sonic Colours.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Guest Miles Per Hour

Agree'd.

I normally choose the 3D titles over the 2D any day, but I'm looking more forward to Sonic 4 than Sonic Colours.

-repped for posting my opinion? Pathetic.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 3

There's nothing we can do about a few neg rep applied to your posts. If you feel like you're being spammed neg rep, however (such as finding that your 40 positive rep has gone down to 20 the next day), we'll re-adjust it accordingly.

The best thing you can do is ignore it. It's just a number and it has no bearing on you whatsoever, or at least it shouldn't.

CHAOTIX

Relegated to a add-on, it has become insanely difficult to find due to the 32X requiring a load of adapters and the game itself being a rarity. While many have played it on their computer via a rom, that can't compare to the tv screen and the true hardware. Once you get the game and the 32X working, the game is a blast! Sort of like what a Sonic 4 might have been in an alternate universe. The scaling sprites, awesome music, unique mechanics, randomized levels, pre-boss cut-scenes and Metal Sonic appearance makes this one of the best Sonic games that most folks have never played.

I get the feeling that a lot of the 32X was unfairly transferred to Chaotix. It seems that many think "32X Fail = Chaotix was a failure".

Edited by Doctor Eggman

-repped for posting my opinion? Pathetic.

yeah that is pathetic. I added a positive point to the post if it makes you feel better :)

I am also looking forward to the Sonic 4 game. So sue me.

I find many people citing Sonic '06 to be disturbing. That game deserves every piece of flak thrown at it. Really, it does. Outside the music and character models, there was NOTHING redeeming about that game. You can use the "huurrr unfinished" excuse all you want. They shipped trash, and going by the level design/gameplay present, the game needed one hell of an overhaul that a delay or two wouldn't have solved.

I'm going to roll with the Sonic Unleashed, Fighters, and Chaotix crowd. Unleashed because it got panhandled by the critics despite high production values and the gameplay actually working. It wasn't polished enough to be fantastic though and some of the controls/physics choices were questionable, but honestly the game wasn't a trainwreck. Chaotix and Fighters are just often overlooked, and thus deserve more rep.

Edited by Tiller