Awoo.

Pre-order gift revealed

Detective Shadzter

Sweet! I'll pre-order both the Wii and DS versions, get two hats, then sell them for, like, 17 bucks a piece. That way, it'll be like getting the DS version of the game absolutely free.

I is smrt.

Do you instantly get the hat, or do you get it with the game? If I get it automatically I'm preordering this as soon as possible to look like the biggest asshole in the world as soon as possible.

• Thumbs Up 1

Do you instantly get the hat, or do you get it with the game? If I get it automatically I'm preordering this as soon as possible to look like the biggest asshole in the world as soon as possible.

When you get the game of course. Otherwise people could just order, get the hat, cancel the order rinse and repeat for more hats.

I preordered a copy to both the DS and Wii versions of the game. Looking forward to playing them anyways... the hats are just a bonus. XD

I want one.

Imagine how many people would wear them at next year's SoS (if there is one), especially for Sonic cosplaying.

I'd wear it XD

• 2 weeks later...

I finally pre-ordered the Wii version today. The guy at Gamestop was awesome. When I said I wanted to order Sonic Colors, he asked right away "Ya doing it for the hat? That's what I'm doing." and I just laughed. Then we talked about the game for a couple minutes.

I wish I had people in real life besides my brother to talk Sonic with. SIGH.

First trip to Gamestop....they said they don't have the promotion...

then i came back and they said they had it for a while :/

• Thumbs Up 1

Sounds like they want the hat to themselves, Those crazy imps >.>

You don't get the hat until the game comes out.

Someone needs to put a 'Do not feed the furries' sign up in Sega HQ...

The only bonus gift I'd care about is an art/interview bookl detailing the early days of the series. Each new game could feature a booklet focusing on one specific old game, from Sonic 1 onwards. It'd be revealing, a really nice thing to own.

• 4 weeks later...

Haha, that thing is so stupid. Again I'm not bothered that Europe will miss out on this deal. It's be worse if the hat was actually a special promo item for Colours though, but it's readily available anyway.

Awesome! I will be getting this game now despite my doubts about it, on the downside I'll probably end up with another Sonic game I dislike, on the upside A Fricken Sonic hat!!

This will help my Sonic cosplaying greatly!