Awoo.

5 Episodes!?

Agent York

Hmm. Maybe best to hold out for a while, until we get confirmation on whether it's 3 or 5.

I personally don't want five. Three was perfect. Besides, I really just want to play the whole Sonic 4 already from start to finish.

I wouldnt believe it just yet. Nintendo Accion is famous to screw it sometimes here in Spain

Could be Spain's answer to NGamer then...Sonic in SMG2 indeed. :rolleyes:

Hmm. Maybe best to hold out for a while, until we get confirmation on whether it's 3 or 5.

Pretty much. Considering how shitty VG mags are here in Spain it could end up being a case of

MontyPython-main_Full.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

but it'll also greatly delay Sonic Adventure 3.

...what?

Why would downloadable episodes of a 2D game that's being outsourced to Dimps delay the next 3D game? That doesn't make sense.

Besides, the crappy Sonic '06 already is SA3. :P *SHOT*

Anyways, I'll wait for a better source like Sega Online or something. Though if Sonic 4 turns out fun, I can't say I'd complain about 5 episodes. Especially if they spice things up in future eps.

I don't mind being 5 episodes it would be great. I'm just worried that I won't have no more memory on my wii. :(

Pretty much. Considering how shitty VG mags are here in Spain it could end up being a case of

MontyPython-main_Full.jpg

While I do agree, its worth to remember that it was a Spanish mag that gave off the existence of M&S At the Winter Olympics before its unveiling. The possibility is there.

A thing to remember is though, none of these magazines have stated any form of source. I obviously know they don't just flat-out give a name, but not even a "from a reliable source of ours" or similar was mentioned. Just guesses here I think.

Five? That'd be cool, but I don't like the idea of waiting to play more each time. Maybe if they were actually seperate titles instead. I don't actually care if they don't play all that differently. It's a fucking platformer.

I wont think different till I hear it from sega it will be 5 episodes.

Edited by Mr. needlenose

Personally, I think that five episodes is a little too much; not only will we doubtlessly end up playing (and, indeed, paying for) the same game over and over again (it's not as if each of the instalments are going to play differently), but it'll also greatly delay Sonic Adventure 3 - a game that I'd much rather have than five different variations on Sonic 4!

Seriously, three is enough - any more than that, and it'll only feel like the game's being milked beyond its natural capacity.

And once those are done... Sonic Adventure 3? *shot*

I'm a bit confused. Wasn't Unleashed the technical Sonic Adventure 3? I read somewhere that Sonic World Adventure was the tentative title that they still used in Japan. That's why the main theme is called the World Adventure.

I'm a bit confused. Wasn't Unleashed the technical Sonic Adventure 3? I read somewhere that Sonic World Adventure was the tentative title that they still used in Japan. That's why the main theme is called the World Adventure.

Honestly every 3D Sonic game since SA2 has been hailed as SA3 by some fans. The only thing that will actually make a game SA3 is if it's given that title officially by Sega.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

5 episodes would be.

It also shouldn't be too hard to make the levels original.

Themes, such as ice, lava etc.; may have to be recycled, but there is opportunity for originality.

Each episode has 4 zones. which means there will be a total of 20 zones and 60 acts. Plus 5 final-ish levels and maybe a "true final boss" [inevitably in space] for those who got the emeralds.

It could also present a possibility that the Super Emeralds return.

I'd like to add 5 episodes sounds more likely since SEGA of America have been transferred to mainly focus on DLC titles right now, like Sonic 4.

Sega did say Sonic 4 will be the longest title in the original series, so 5 Episodes could be possible. But until Sega themselfs announce how many episodes there will be, best to wait till then.

I honestly don't believe it will be five episodes, but if true, then that's pretty cool. Makes for a nice, long game.

That's, like, 20 zones. I don't think they'll go THAT far. I could see three episodes, four at the very most.