Awoo.

Chao Raising LIVE with Silva

DJ FLiGHTS

Heh, looks like some extra formating had to be done, as my 'image limit' had been apparently reached. Anyway, new journal is up. Also, working on a banner of sorts, so watch out for that. It's been a blast, and hope to see good turn-outs like we had this week. Our little Chao is 'getting there' in a sense. We also plan to give him a new name (NiGHTS* has been sort of a place holder up to this point), so any ideas would be greatly appreciated. See y'all soon, peeps. ;]

Maybe it's my lack of skills or something but, how do you get so many purple chaos drives?

And what do you make with the other (non purple) ones?

Mind you, I haven't made any Chao rising in SA2 yet, but as I said before (not in this topic), I'm about to get SA2B (hopefully) and I will certainly want to go for thoose 10 or so emblems in the garden. :P

Well, Imarafan, you can totally tune in today and I'd be glad to demonstrate it for you! Just let me know when you actually show up, and I'll explain it no problem! :D

New journal is up, and I've come to a decision... I'll changing the format on how journal updates will work, and implement them before next show to all the past journals. This choice is mostly due to the image caps in place, and this new format will fit with the subject at hand more effectively, and maybe esthetically, too. ;]

Also, looking for new writers for upcoming Chao. Doing the journals is fun, but I think alternating writers for each new Chao is something that'll give more power to the community. So, yeah... we'll see what happens! :D

Chao was the only reason i kept playing SA2 months after I beat the game. Please Sonic Team bring back the chao gardens!

• 3 weeks later...

Have to reschedule Chao raising for Saturday, as per my status. Though, expecting replies there was a bust as I came home... 7 hours later. So, if you noticed said status, and want to say something about the timing switch, reply HERE.

See you peeps, later! :D

Edited by Silva Rymes

New journal is up.

Also, looking to soon move onto the next project soon. Peeps need to think (and seriously at that) on what the next chao will be. Be as detailed as possible, and we'll work on a final idea... as a group. 

We also need writers. I've been doing just about everything so far, but I want to expand it even more. Y'know, make it more community-based (which is sorta the point...) So, as soon as a new chao idea is set, we'll need someone to come along for the ride and become the 'soul' of the new chao. Think you're up for it? Send me some samples via PM, and I'll see if you're right for the job. Keep in mind that even with a new writer, I'll still remain as editor for quality/continuity control. Savvy?

• 4 weeks later...

I still want a damned chao named after me...

Then again, we also need a chao named 'SaxChao' and then make him absolutely epic. I say he will be shiny white, like the Raybans. We will make him S in EVERYTHING and then make him a neutral chaos chao. He will be epic.

Sorry to move Chao raising to tomorrow, but no worries, I've got a little treat!

autodjingwithflights.png

From 6-8 EST today! With music from remix artists like Bagjac, MixerProductions, Tee Lopes, n00neimp0rtant, and even Psyguy! Hope you all enjoy! :D

Edited by Silva Rymes

I want my Union chao.

Here is how.

Normal Colored, Hero alignment, Swim/Swim. Try to get Raccoon ears, arms, legs, and parrot mohawk, tail, and wings. See if you can do it. :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh I got a great idea for you Silva!

I'll leave this image in spoilers cause its big. But I'm basing it off this guy.

Re4-dr-salvador.jpg

I want a chao with the paper bag on. >:D Make it a dark chao, I forgot what colors they have for chao so I guess go with some blue. And name it Salvador! :D

I think it should be a power type chao too. Just because and have Shadow raise him so he would fanboy ish. Oh and could you try to get him bat wings. :D

• Thumbs Up 1

How about a dragon chao?

Take a normal, black, or purple chao with Shadow or Rouge and feed it all the dragon parts and lots of speed chaos dirves, but make sure it evolves with speed being its highest stat. Now you have run type dark chao, now give it a bunch of either swim or fly chaos drives.

Edited by Viviroking
  • Thumbs Up 1

How about a police chao!?

chao.png

SATBK the Third is a loose canon cop on the edge, with nothing to lose, and everything to gain! He protects the city at night from neo nazi crack dealing serial killer gangs evil using any means of force necessary! He began his life as a happy go lucky chao but when his family was shot outside a movie theatre he vowed his life to defeating evil! So now he uses his newly gained superpower of flight to fight because with great power comes great responsibility! And when he's out of bullets he uses his lazer eyes, and there's no need for bullet proof vests or anything because he's faster than a speeding bullet and his bones have been infused with adamantium! And when the full moon is out he turns into a firebreathing vampire werewolf zombie! >:0

Edited by Mimi
  • Thumbs Up 1

Since I have no real Idea as to what to Breed next, I say Go with the Dragon Chao if Possible, that sounds like a Cool Idea.

Also Do what Phos said. Just for Laughs.

also I finally stopped being Lazy and made that sig that I promised. Here, Hope you Like it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Since I have no real Idea as to what to Breed next, I say Go with the Dragon Chao if Possible, that sounds like a Cool Idea.

Also Do what Phos said. Just for Laughs.

also I finally stopped being Lazy and made that sig that I promised. Here, Hope you Like it.

Looks good, but a bit large. (IDK why I didn't notice before... suppose it's because I'm finally taking a look at the thread to pick out what to do...) Can ya shrink/crop it a bit? Greatly appreciated. :]