Awoo.

What thing from any Sonic character would you like to have and why?

Shiny Gems

So, what is it that a character from the Sonic franchise has that you would want to have? It could be any character from any media within the franchise, from games to movies to comics, and with that, it could be anything; from characteristics to powers to weapons, as well as other things. This includes things like Sonic's speed and strong will, Knuckles' strength, Tails' smarts and flight mobility, Eggman's smarts, wealth or machines, Shadow's power or Chaos Control or Amy's hammer and hammer skills, and so on and so forth. What from which character would you like to have, and while we are at it, how would you use that something from that character?

For me, it would be a mix of Sonic's speed and Knuckles' strength. I could basically travel fast and go anywhere I wanted to with Sonic's speed, and I would be able to do a lot of things with Knuckles' strength, more than what ordinary people could do.

So, what about you all?

Well, since we can mix powers, id take Tails' and Blaze's powers.

Tails has so many capibilitys to do things no other character can do, so Id be willing to take that right up, along with the knowledge to drive a plane, make software, have access to rocks that power my machines for good, AND flight at will.

Blaze is quite obvious because you have access to said rocks of power, going super, AND fire powers. id take up being a princess too.

• Fist Bump 1

I'll take Sonic's speed and Knuckle's strength, I'm finna be a super saiyan fr fr  

4 minutes ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

Well, since we can mix powers, id take Tails' and Blaze's powers.

Tails has so many capibilitys to do things no other character can do, so Id be willing to take that right up, along with the knowledge to drive a plane, make software, have access to rocks that power my machines for good, AND flight at will.

Blaze is quite obvious because you have access to said rocks of power, going super, AND fire powers. id take up being a princess too.

Gosh you sound OP mannn 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1

I want the Warp Topaz. Not merely because it would be really cool to go anywhere I want without having to worry about the logistics of getting there, but because I don't drive (for the safety of myself and others) and I'd like to be able to go places without having to rely on my parents to take me. My mom already has to drive my brother to and from work four days a week as well as everything else she does in a day; I'd like to have the option to go and see a movie without having to impose on her time.

• Nice Smile 2

1 minute ago, SpeedyChilidogs said:

Gosh you sound OP mannn

ya gotta think about it man. and, if there is a rule to mix the same character, but different continuity (Movie, Archie, Etc.), then imma take those ring portals too, thank you very much.

2 minutes ago, Lorekitten said:

I want the Warp Topaz. Not merely because it would be really cool to go anywhere I want without having to worry about the logistics of getting there, but because I don't drive (for the safety of myself and others) and I'd like to be able to go places without having to rely on my parents to take me. My mom already has to drive my brother to and from work four days a week as well as everything else she does in a day; I'd like to have the option to go and see a movie without having to impose on her time.

Awhh, That's really sweet thoo :squee:

2 minutes ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

ya gotta think about it man. and, if there is a rule to mix the same character, but different continuity (Movie, Archie, Etc.), then imma take those ring portals too, thank you very much.

OMG BRO I didn't think about that... Man that makes my answer look basic now

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, SpeedyChilidogs said:

OMG BRO I didn't think about that... Man that makes my answer look basic now

please, Mine feels basic too. you just gotta find things characters can technically do, but hasn't done. like Knuckles, he can technically have pyrokinesis due to flames of disaster, and you have access to every sonic move. id kill for that.

11 minutes ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

please, Mine feels basic too. you just gotta find things characters can technically do, but hasn't done. like Knuckles, he can technically have pyrokinesis due to flames of disaster, and you have access to every sonic move. id kill for that.

Hmm Fair fair, Tho your's is definitely not basic lmao, hmmm I guess I would have great treasure-hunting skills so the TV remote will never be lost again. And regardless Super Speed is an awesome power lmao. As I said imma be a Super Saiyan 

• Chuckle 1

Just now, SpeedyChilidogs said:

Hmm Fair fair, Tho your's is definitely not basic lmao, hmmm I guess I would have great treasure-hunting skills so the TV remote will never be lost again. And regardless Super Speed is an awesome power lmao. As I said imma be a Super Saiyan 

and think about Tails: Technically, he can almost create anything possible, including Mega-Man Eqese Suits! then, while flying, I can use my flying powers to propel myself faster. Blaze is a little, if not just as fast as sonic with her fire boost. i can make technology that works with my fire abilities, like A arm Cannon that shoots lazers, AND Fire. Sol-Emerald Powered Bi-Plane, (Now Named The Comet with blue, yellow and purple colors) suits, mechs and power-Ups like the ones in SA1. with Blaze's Physical abilities, and Tails' Mentallity, ill be UNSTOPPABLE.

Anything Goes.

Posted (edited)

Easy answer. (I bet you can guess what my answer would be by the username lol) I wish I could use chaos control and other chaos abilities (blast, snap, spear, etc). While I personally wouldn’t have much use for chaos blast or spear (I’m pretty non confrontational by nature), having the ability to instantly teleport from one location to another and the ability to stop time would both be insane abilities. I’d save on gas money big time. I wouldn’t have to worry about setting time aside for things like schoolwork, as I could just stop time and get it done in the snap of a finger. I could make my lunch break longer if I do desired. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

Edited by ChaosCTRL

I want to have Tails' abilities. He's smart, cute, and silly! Making him fly is just the cherry on top! Chaos abilities are something I really want! I could Chaos Control to anywhere I want! Super-powers will also be pretty nice.

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)

Oh, easy. I'd take Neo Metal Sonic's power replication/bio data copying abilities. 

If I had Neo Metal's ability to replicate the bio data of the other characters, then I'd have all of their abilities. I guess if we're being technical I'd also be a robot and wouldn't have to deal with doing normal living person things like eating and feeling emotions, so it's kind of a win-win. I guess that's kind of an easy answer, though.

If I couldn't pick Neo Metal, though, I'd want Black Doom's powers. I'm fairly sure he can do pretty much anything, considering he's an eldritch god of destruction. I also wouldn't mind looking like a Dark Arms creature; they're kind of cool! 

Edited by cosmichaos
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

There are too many practical applications for Silver's psychokinesis for me to not choose that lol. Levitating, grabbing things from across the room, lifting heavy objects, crushing things, creating defensive shields, pretending I'm a jedi...Yeah. Definitely that.

• Nice Smile 2

On 5/2/2024 at 10:26 PM, cosmichaos said:

Oh, easy. I'd take Neo Metal Sonic's power replication/bio data copying abilities. 

If I had Neo Metal's ability to replicate the bio data of the other characters, then I'd have all of their abilities. I guess if we're being technical I'd also be a robot and wouldn't have to deal with doing normal living person things like eating and feeling emotions, so it's kind of a win-win. I guess that's kind of an easy answer, though.

If I couldn't pick Neo Metal, though, I'd want Black Doom's powers. I'm fairly sure he can do pretty much anything, considering he's an eldritch god of destruction. I also wouldn't mind looking like a Dark Arms creature; they're kind of cool! 

damn bro, you got yourself figured out!

i personally would wanna be a combination of tails, silver and shadow (super smart, psychokinesis and teleportation + time stop!). sonic's speed and knuckles' strength would also be good powers to have in case i ever get involved in a life or death situation, but ig if i take shadow's powers, it wouldn't matter.

• Nice Smile 1
  • Fist Bump 1