Awoo.

[CHALLENGE] Make a Zone based on Randomly Generated Names

Cyb3rkn1ght

Yup, you read that right: its challenge time

Can you make a Zone, out of randomly Generated zone names? It doesn't have to be In-Depth like others, you could probably just name a few notable thing, maybe just a boss for the Zone. I want to see everyone's creative input, since I'm bored doing Wiki Hunting. here are 10 names I thing are interesting. (And one of them I'll make an example Zone)

Screenshot2024-03-17100023.png.357fecf31b081422675afb86dd65f7b3.png

Screenshot2024-03-18215318.png.30c9b2a61a818e5e29e83ea9c3d96161.png

Screenshot2024-04-12161729.png.a1c38730cbaef4243f95bdb91e7a0951.png

Screenshot2024-04-12161845.png.0800cf51e052cf922ffa00aafb33e544.png

Screenshot2024-04-12161934.png.24c5e3aca8fecaaeb27c39424cf43c2a.png

Screenshot 2024-04-29 11.08.57 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-29 11.08.02 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-29 11.07.24 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-29 11.07.08 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-29 11.06.39 AM.png

Example: Locust Flurry Zone

This takes place in a Savannah, with many Flora. The main thing to note here are the swarming bugs that harms Speedsters if caught in it. it slows them down, and clowly takes your rings too, but with a spindash, they can get off of you. the environment is Artificial, seen with the dome-sky in the background.

Edited by Cyb3rkn1ght
  • Promotion 1
  • Way Past Cool 1

Hmmmmm... I really need to let my creative juices to flow! I'll go first!

Sky Comet zone is an observatory with lots of Telescopes, SETI, and computers. It's nighttime and comets are flying in the sky. Your goal is to reach the spaceship, without falling for Eggman's plans. You gotta go as fast as you can! If a yellow light shines on a spot, that means a comet will fall there. The boss is a giant star that collects comets and shoots them at you. Dodge them and the Egg Star will come spinning towards you. Dodge it and hit him. This goes on for a while until it breaks down and you can get into the spaceship and finishes the zone.

• Nice Smile 2

This is something I'll have to possibly come back to when I have the time (I'm typing this within the last few free minutes of my current class period). But for now, I imagine Circus Highway Zone being either a circus spread across a highway, a big circus tent put up near one, or a big circus tent with long winding colorful roads within, with patterns of all sorts. Can't think of much right now in terms of what's within the level itself, but I imagine the boss being Eggman (possibly in a clown getup) holding a three ring circus of sorts (which would kind of make it three mini bosses) that are constantly rotating (and are randomly selected, swapping after you get a hit on one) between the titular rings. Maybe one has robot lions and/or tigers, another is a robot who's going the full nine yards, doing acrobatic tricks, fire breathing, knife throwing, juggling, and so on. Maybe the robots conducting these acts (training the animals, the robot who's doing all sorts of tricks) are Egg Robos done up in a circus style. Now that I mention it, the Hard Boiled Heavies would fit quite well in those roles. They're already pretty colorful and have the looks of potential circus people (the Heavy Magician's outfit wouldn't look out place in such a situation, and the Heavy King could be the ring leader). Their skill sets would also work well for such roles, like the Heavy Rider, who's always with his big Moto Bug. He would work well as an animal trainer (maybe to make things more Sonic themed, the lions, tigers, etc are replaced with Moto Bugs and/or other big versions of Badniks). That's all I can come up with for the time being, but great idea for a topic!

• Nice Smile 1
  • Fist Bump 1

Omg So this is Sooo Cool Omg! so I Have Ideas for 2! 

Sparkworks minute zone: Okay Soo for the surroundings for this zone it would be the inside of a clock, I think it would have cool mechanisms not sure what they are but One could be like the clock chiming causing you to get paralyzed if you're on the ground, The boss however would something clock related  (Of course) when you hit it it would start to spark lmao 

Sea Gadget zone: I'm thinking a water level (of course) but like with naval mines floating around. 

• Nice Smile 1

The Sea Gadget Zone is a giant recycling factory built out in the middle of the ocean.

Owned by the HEXAeco Company, the factory sends drones out into the ocean to collect and remove plastic and other waste from the surrounding seas. It then takes the materials and stores them into specific parts of the plant, where they are stored until they are repurposed into new products and/or broken down into a new type of clean energy.

Eggman sent Sage to take over the plant, where she kicked out the workers, modded the plant to start making weapons, and hacked the collector and factory drones to make them more aggressive.

• Fist Bump 1
  • Way Past Cool 2

1 hour ago, Sonictrainer said:

Owned by the HEXAeco Company

Ooh, a bit of a deep cut reference there!

The Sea Gadget Zone is a giant recycling factory built out in the middle of the ocean.

the factory sends drones out into the ocean to collect and remove plastic and other waste from the surrounding seas. It then takes the materials and stores them into specific parts of the plant, where they are stored until they are repurposed into new products and/or broken down into a new type of clean energy.

Eggman sent Sage to take over the plant, where she kicked out the workers, modded the plant to start making weapons, and hacked the collector and factory drones to make them more aggressive.

2 hours ago, SpeedyChilidogs said:

Sea Gadget zone: I'm thinking a water level (of course) but like with naval mines floating around. 

Honestly, we just need more interesting, cool, and fun water levels.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1

2 hours ago, The DOMinator said:

Honestly, we just need more interesting, cool, and fun water levels.

Water levels are as fun just as they are frustrating. WE NEED MORE!

• Nice Smile 1

55 minutes ago, Maple Syrup said:

Water levels are as fun just as they are frustrating. WE NEED MORE!

Honestly, Water Palace did it right. Hyrocity did too. what we need is basically something High-Speed (Flying Battery, Stardust Speedway, etc.) and someplace interesting for a water Level (Faciltiy, Swamp, Lake, Etc.) and THAT, is my idea for a perfect water level.

4 hours ago, Sonictrainer said:

Owned by the HEXAeco Company, the factory sends drones out into the ocean to collect and remove plastic and other waste from the surrounding seas. It then takes the materials and stores them into specific parts of the plant, where they are stored until they are repurposed into new products and/or broken down into a new type of clean energy.

I am In LOVE with this idea! a Underwater Facility that uses water for good, yet Eggman comes and ruins it. that's some Mania/Sonic 3 Level of Ideas, Great!

9 hours ago, Maple Syrup said:

Hmmmmm... I really need to let my creative juices to flow! I'll go first!

Sky Comet zone is an observatory with lots of Telescopes, SETI, and computers. It's nighttime and comets are flying in the sky. Your goal is to reach the spaceship, without falling for Eggman's plans. You gotta go as fast as you can! If a yellow light shines on a spot, that means a comet will fall there. The boss is a giant star that collects comets and shoots them at you. Dodge them and the Egg Star will come spinning towards you. Dodge it and hit him. This goes on for a while until it breaks down and you can get into the spaceship and finishes the zone.

This is cool too! My idea was it taking place All above the clouds (Think the over there from Super Paper Mario, or just a generic Heaven Sence). And in the Clouds, Act 1 has the skys Bright and sunny, seeing Rainbows and Stars, Consellations and Comets too! Act 2 slowly turns to night, where everything can be seen more clearly, and you can see lights akin to the northern light above! There are so many ways you can interpet it, its so fun!

6 hours ago, SpeedyChilidogs said:

Sparkworks minute zone: Okay Soo for the surroundings for this zone it would be the inside of a clock, I think it would have cool mechanisms not sure what they are but One could be like the clock chiming causing you to get paralyzed if you're on the ground, The boss however would something clock related  (Of course) when you hit it it would start to spark lmao 

This is wonderful too! I was thinking more Nighttime, when its like a New Years Countdown, and Theres sparks and fireworks going off too! yours is better than mine tbh.

6 hours ago, SpeedyChilidogs said:

I'm thinking a water level (of course) but like with naval mines floating around. 

That sounds like that one SA1 Level.

Great ideas people! keep it coming, I'm coming back with 10 more later

• Chuckle 1
  • Fist Bump 1

21 minutes ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

This is wonderful too! I was thinking more Nighttime, when its like a New Years Countdown, and Theres sparks and fireworks going off too! yours is better than mine tbh.

NO NO, I ACTUALLY LOVE THIS! 

• Fist Bump 1

The Toxic Speedway Zone is a highway that connects the Chemical Plant Zone with the Oil Ocean Zone on Westside Island.

Gas stations placed around roads are filled with fuel provided by the oil in Oil Ocean Zone.

At some point, Eggman Nega came to Westside Island and made a new chemical by combining Mega Muck with Oil, called "Nega Muck". If a living creature gets hit by Nega Muck, they will get stuck inside of a Nega Shield, a Shield that will drain the user's Rings and will kill them if their Ring Counter reaches Zero. In order to break out of the Nega Shield, they have to take damage but the Shield will still protect them from an outside hit.

At some point, characters may have to ride inside barrel drums like the ones seen in Toxic Caves.

The Boss of this Zone is called the "Muck Egg" and will be able to use different types of Mega Muck (like the ones seen in Chemical Plant Zone Act 2 in Sonic Mania) for Offense and Defense.

• Way Past Cool 1