Awoo.

Quick Time Event - Draw Whatever Sonic Character Comes to Mind RIGHT NOW

The DOMinator

As per the title, draw whatever Sonic character comes to your mind immediately (or as soon as possible; do it later if you're in the middle of something important) without preparation, reference images, finesse, etc. Even if you don't have any sort of artistic talent, you should still try! I don't have much else to say regarding the subject, nor do I currently have the time to draw something myself, as I'm currently burning off a couple free minutes of class time. I just wanted to get the idea out before I forgot about it. With all of that said, get ready, get set, GO!

Edit: Any heckling I do is NOT meant to be taken seriously. Just in case anyone thinks I'm purposefully trying to make fun of their drawings/skills. This is all in good fun!

Edited by The DOMinator
Clarification :p

Uhh...uh... too much pressure!

Screenshot_20240426_101633_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ce9dfd344ba5cbd8557657d0bddbb623.jpg

• Chuckle 2

2 minutes ago, A super No.1 washedupgamer said:

Uhh...uh... too much pressure!

Screenshot_20240426_101633_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ce9dfd344ba5cbd8557657d0bddbb623.jpg

:chuckle:Honestly not bad, considering the challenge. I can still tell it's Knuckles, although he's suffering a bad case of banana tail!:chuckle:

2 minutes ago, The DOMinator said:

:chuckle:Honestly not bad, considering the challenge. I can still tell it's Knuckles, although he's suffering a bad case of banana tail!:chuckle:

That was supposed to be his leg.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, A super No.1 washedupgamer said:

That was supposed to be his leg.

Whoops, sorry about that!

Ok, I found this topic and quickly drew this :super:

IMG_20240426_074330.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 1
  • Way Past Cool 1

Screenshot2024-04-26at9_52_52AM.png.a2861dff132aacf99a95070e4447f93c.png

Drew the little blue boi!!!:squee:

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1
  • Fist Bump 1

8 minutes ago, ShadowForever said:

Ok, I found this topic and quickly drew this :super:

IMG_20240426_074330.jpg

That's really good under the circumstances! I said that you only needed to draw one character in the original post, so I appreciate all the other details you put in, again, under the circumstances. And some Sonic Unleashed representation (and to that extent, Werehog and Chip representation) is always nice to see as well!

2 minutes ago, Maple Syrup said:

Screenshot2024-04-26at9_52_52AM.png.a2861dff132aacf99a95070e4447f93c.png

Drew the little blue boi!!!:squee:

:squee:Aww! I love it! Nicely done @Maple Syrup!

• Fist Bump 2

Screenshot2024-04-07at9_59_07PM.png.ba46104aa2a8f1210651b5fcdafe5ed6.png

I also made this one a long time back, in like 4 minutes. I don't know if it counts but, I just found it in my archives...

• Way Past Cool 1

Just now, Maple Syrup said:

Screenshot2024-04-07at9_59_07PM.png.ba46104aa2a8f1210651b5fcdafe5ed6.png

I also made this one a long time back, in like 4 minutes. I don't know if it counts but, I just found it in my archives...

I meant for this to be within the present moment, but... that does fit the requirements... so as long as you didn't use the original art as a reference, I'll allow it! Either way, I'm not discounting it from the topic, and it does look good for an under 4 minutes drawing!

11 minutes ago, The DOMinator said:

I meant for this to be within the present moment, but... that does fit the requirements... so as long as you didn't use the original art as a reference, I'll allow it! Either way, I'm not discounting it from the topic, and it does look good for an under 4 minutes drawing!

Well, Sonic poses are integrated into my mind!

• Fist Bump 1

Honey doodle!!! She’s so cutesy it makes me sick but I love.

5A142EEC-0988-4AFB-A0B5-0B887E56DCF2.thumb.jpeg.eee0bfb7f6feacfa8f2391c7faf787c7.jpeg

Edited by cosmichaos
  • Nice Smile 1
  • Fist Bump 1
  • Way Past Cool 1

2 minutes ago, cosmichaos said:

5A142EEC-0988-4AFB-A0B5-0B887E56DCF2.thumb.jpeg.eee0bfb7f6feacfa8f2391c7faf787c7.jpeg

AAAGGHHH!!! SO CUTEEE!!!

• Fist Bump 2

1 minute ago, cosmichaos said:

Amazing! Such detail for an on the spot request! Honey is quite an underused character that should be used more often. I mean, she's essentially a blank slate (that is, unless you count the Archie comics, her only real appearance) with how underused she is, with so much untapped potential. With Sega now keeping Classic Sonic around as a subseries of sorts, and by extension, trying to expand that specific cast with new (Trip) and the return of old (Fang) characters, it would be nice if she showed up at some point.

• Fist Bump 3

Here's a better pick of knuckles. I didn't rush it this time and I drew him from memory:

20240426_200414.thumb.jpg.20be24656e21bbb5c713c8b94b747dce.jpg

• Promotion 1
  • Way Past Cool 1

1 minute ago, A super No.1 washedupgamer said:

Here's a better pick of knuckles. I didn't rush it this time and I drew him from memory:

20240426_200414.thumb.jpg.20be24656e21bbb5c713c8b94b747dce.jpg

Well, the idea of rushing through it was kind of intended, as it was what I had in mind when creating the topic. However, once people started posting, and I could tell that everybody followed my instructions, but as in, drawing right now from memory, etc, but not within seconds, I quickly accepted the idea. It's kind of amazing seeing what people come with within the guidelines I made. Anyways, regarding your drawing, yeah, that is a pretty good looking Knuckles! It looks completely accurate for being completely based on memory. Nicely done!

Oh yeah, and again, sorry for the whole tail/leg thing earlier.:goof: 

• Nice Smile 1
  • Fist Bump 1

34 minutes ago, The DOMinator said:

Well, the idea of rushing through it was kind of intended, as it was what I had in mind when creating the topic. However, once people started posting, and I could tell that everybody followed my instructions, but as in, drawing right now from memory, etc, but not within seconds, I quickly accepted the idea. It's kind of amazing seeing what people come with within the guidelines I made. Anyways, regarding your drawing, yeah, that is a pretty good looking Knuckles! It looks completely accurate for being completely based on memory. Nicely done!

Oh yeah, and again, sorry for the whole tail/leg thing earlier.:goof: 

It's no big deal. That was funny anyway. :chuckle:

• Chuckle 1

very fast drawing (a couple of minutes probably) done in MS Paint on a notebook by using a touchpad.

ChucklesMSPainttouchpad.png.ae4ceda70bdb014ab619c4133e9058c4.png

Knuckles because everyone has Knuckles avatars and the site's theme became Knuckles, so it's pretty much impossible to think of anyone else (and I already did Cream in the past, didn't want to make her again even though it's a lot of fun).

• Fist Bump 1
  • Way Past Cool 1

4 minutes ago, Iko said:

very fast drawing (a couple of minutes probably) done in MS Paint on a notebook by using a touchpad.

ChucklesMSPainttouchpad.png.ae4ceda70bdb014ab619c4133e9058c4.png

Knuckles because everyone has Knuckles avatars and the site's theme became Knuckles, so it's pretty much impossible to think of anyone else (and I already did Cream in the past, didn't want to make her again even though it's a lot of fun).

Looking good! I like the 3D-ness/depth to it, despite it being a quick MS Paint doodle. And yeah, admittedly, I should've seen that coming, regarding Knuckles being on everyone's mind. Surprisingly though, only one person so far has done drawings of Knuckles. I've been rather surprised with the character choices, with the likes of the Werehog and Honey showing up. I expected mainly drawings of the main cast (Sonic, Tails, etc) rather than some more niche choices. Oh, and you did something like this in the past with Cream?

• Fist Bump 1

20 minutes ago, The DOMinator said:

Oh, and you did something like this in the past with Cream?

Yeah, sadly I have lost the original doodle when my hard disk broke, I only have the final version with colors, shading and all. I originally drew her as a Formula 1 joke when Vettel keept spinning his car and there were "Sbinnala" memes everywhere on the web... in fact I drew spinning Cream with the text "Sbinnala" below... the final version does not have any of those meme references thouhg. It's in my showcase thread by the way:

(in spoiler because it's not part of this thread)

Spoiler

664589694_SpinningCream.png.994787cb3620fec9d5291d7027ffd2b1.png

The shoes are a little bit wrong because I did them without reference. At some point Sonic Channel posted a very similar drawing of her on Twitter, though their one was obviously better and more accurate.

Edited by Iko
  • Fist Bump 1
  • Way Past Cool 1