Awoo.

What Are Some of the Greatest and Worst Stories This Franchise Has Ever Told?

The DOMinator

Stories in this franchise can be a bit hit or miss. Sometimes this can be the result of incompetent writing. Other times it's the result of meddling executives. It can even be a combination of the two, or neither. Either way, over the course of Sonic's 30+ year history, it has told many a story, and like the franchise's history itself, have had their ups and downs, sometimes being the best thing in a game, film, T.V. series, or comic, and sometimes being the worst. And above all else, the idea of what's the best and worst will vary from person to person, based on they're interests, what they're looking for in a story, etc. So people of Sonic Stadium, what do you consider the best and worst stories that Sonic has put out? Include your reasoning, and maybe, if you feel like it, even a bit of history/context that led to the perfecter or catastrophe of a story. As per the usual, being in school, I don't have much time to write my own opinion regarding the topic, but maybe I'll come back later to add my thoughts. I will say this though: the Metal Virus arc in the IDW comics was certainly interesting. Never would I have ever thought Sonic would cover the idea of a zombie apocalypse, let alone to this extent and quality.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The DOMinator

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic