Awoo.

What are your favorite Sonic the Hedgehog commercials?

Shiny Gems

It goes without saying what this topic is about.

There have been many Sonic the Hedgehog commercials over the years. Which ones are your favorites? They could be anything from games to merchandise to other things, and they could be from any country.

Mine are these.

And then there is this one.

The 90s, and the early 2000s. What a time to be alive.

So what about you all? What are your favorite Sonic the Hedgehog commercials?

• Thumbs Up 1

My favorite Sonic the Hedgehog commercials are: the progressive commercial featuring Sonic the Hedgehog, the ones for the video games and the ones for the animated cartoons as well as the live action movies!!!

• Nice Smile 1

I can't say whether or not these are necessarily my favorites, but they'reย definitely ones that always come to mind/can't forget about.

Firstly, there's this Progressive Sonic ad, that I'm sure many are familiar with.ย I remember back when this was airing on T.V.!

Next, there's this 90s ad from Australia that's advertising a Toppa Sonic Ice Cream thing. I forgot how I found out about this, but I can't forget it for the fact that Sonic and Tails, using the popsicle, put Satam Robotnik through an electric chair like torture situation. Speaking of which, the Satam like art style makes it distinct and unique.

Then we have this classic Sonic Adventure 1 ad that airdrops a Sonic plush into a jungle. And well... his fate isn't exactly the most pleasant. But it is quite funny.

Finally, there's this bizarre Adult Swim ad. The fact that it aired there, and seemingly made for it is kind of strange, but when fitted with the other odd things you see on late night Adult Swim watching, this perfectly fits with the rest.

That's it for now! I may come back and post more if I can remember any.

Edited by The DOMinator
  • Nice Smile 1

Ooooo, Let's see I'm not exactly versed in this area as I grew up on Netflix and Hulu, but I do really like the Lego Sonic ones lolzย 

(This one specifically, it gives me a taste of what a lego Sonic movie would be like lmaoIt would be hilarious ngl)ย 

This one too because YES XDย 

Here are some more Sonic commercials I like.

But wait, we can't forget about this!

ย 

2 hours ago, Minu Yang said:

My favorite Sonic the Hedgehog commercials are: the progressive commercial featuring Sonic the Hedgehog, the ones for the video games and the ones for the animated cartoons as well as the live action movies!!!

How in the world did I forget that Progressive commercial!? That was one good commerical, I must say, so I am surprised I forgot it!

• Nice Smile 1

I LOVE all of them! They're super cool and fun!ย 

6 hours ago, Shiny Gems said:

How in the world did I forget that Progressive commercial!? That was one good commerical, I must say, so I am surprised I forgot it!

That one was great. Sonic seemed like he wanted some car insurance after all that racing!