Awoo.

Introducing the Sonic Wiki Bounty Board! Contribute & Get Rewards!

Dreadknux

40 minutes ago, Dreadknux said:

I'm also going to be going over general contribs as well (that haven't been assigned a bounty) and create some rewards for those too :)

(This is a huge stretch but here goes nothing)

Do we get titles? I know we are getting Badges and profile gifts, but it would be an honor.

• Fist Bump 1

Not Knuckles related but I wanted a second opinion while I updated Cream's summary box.

image.png.035082f517fb67780678d6642edc1d32.png

Including every non-cameo appearance of a character feels... Kind of overwhelming? How should these be filled? Playable appearances? Non-spinoffs? Those can be hard to quantify, but I don't think it makes sense to leave it so full.

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

(This is a huge stretch but here goes nothing)

Do we get titles? I know we are getting Badges and profile gifts, but it would be an honor.

That's a good question... At the moment, I want to give it some time and see how well we get used to building the wiki as a community. See how some people write, collate their information, etc. In the near future, I do want to work directly with some of the best contributors to establish a kind of 'Wiki Curator' group that can help engage and evolve the wiki while helping to create its tone of voice and structure further, so I'm not opposed to the idea! :) But let's see how things go first - this is the most activity I've ever seen on the wiki to date so I want to spend some time observing how things go! :ok:

5 minutes ago, niaco said:

Not Knuckles related but I wanted a second opinion while I updated Cream's summary box.

image.png.035082f517fb67780678d6642edc1d32.png

Including every non-cameo appearance of a character feels... Kind of overwhelming? How should these be filled? Playable appearances? Non-spinoffs? Those can be hard to quantify, but I don't think it makes sense to leave it so full.

Yeah, you make a good point! I suppose you could just keep 'First Appearance' in the Fact Box, because that's the most relevant 'quick stat' out of all of them, and the 'Other Appearances' list could be placed in the main content body copy. That maybe makes the most sense.

• Fist Bump 1