Awoo.

Poll for next Sonic Channel Calendar image is up and features Cream the Rabbit

Shiny Gems

This should be fun. The options are Ariem, Charmy, Omochao and Blaze. Maybe I will go with Blaze as my choice.

Well, it’s time to vote! Who will you all choose?

Edited by Shiny Gems
  • Thumbs Up 3

• The title was changed to Poll for next Sonic Channel Calendar image is up and features Cream the Rabbit

I see that Blaze is winning by far, so it's probably going to be Blaze.

They were all good options IMO, Blaze and Ariem can be wholesome, Charmy because some people ship them, and Omochao could have been funny.

But at the end of the day, Blaze is probably the best option.

As a side note, seeing Blaze and Ariem near each other makes it more obvious how Ariem's design was based off Blaze's.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Iko said:

I see that Blaze is winning by far, so it's probably going to be Blaze.

They were all good options IMO, Blaze and Ariem can be wholesome, Charmy because some people ship them, and Omochao could have been funny.

But at the end of the day, Blaze is probably the best option.

As a side note, seeing Blaze and Ariem near each other makes it more obvious how Ariem's design was based off Blaze's.

Yeah. I am no shipper myself, yet for some reason, I wanted to go with Charmy just to see if the possible picture between himself and Cream would have been a shipping moment.

So, Ariem was based off Blaze design wise? Interesting.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nah I ain't a shipper but I still chose Charmy because I want to see more of the little dude (and the Chaotix in general).

That and seeing interactions between two child characters with differing personalities would be interesting. Maybe I'd actually ship them then haha.

• Thumbs Up 1

This is for the July 2024 Calendar

GLvMcg3bkAAXLbk?format=jpg&name=large

Cream & Charmy would have been an interesting combo

Edited by Sonictrainer

Seems like the artists back in Japan like to make art of her :) Can't blame them!

3 hours ago, Sonictrainer said:

Cream & Charmy would have been an interesting combo

Charmy finds that Cream is an even better detective than him...

Ariem is super tempting.

But Sonic Rush vibes won't allow me to vote for anything other than Blaze

Much as I try not to be salty, I'm rather annoyed that we were given the option to have Amy and Cream share an illustration together twice, and both times were denied in favor of Big and Professor Pickle so they'd get a chance to be featured in an illustration. But for this illustration vote, Blaze is winning in a landslide even though Charmy, a rarely appearing character, is in the poll and unlikely to become an option again...

I'm just saying, I've been dying to see Amy and Cream together again in official material, and the two times that became an option for these Sonic Channel illustrations was skipped in favor of giving rarely appearing characters a fair shot. But we can't ever miss out on Blaze and Cream sharing an illustration, even if it means Charmy never getting another opportunity. 😐

Charmy won't be gone forever. He's almost assured to be an option whenever Vector or Espio come due. Honestly, he'll probably get an odds buff as they try to cram all 3 of them into one image.

Omochao and a crying with frustration cream would be funny

• Chuckle 2

On 4/22/2024 at 5:19 PM, Sega DogTagz said:

Charmy won't be gone forever. He's almost assured to be an option whenever Vector or Espio come due. Honestly, he'll probably get an odds buff as they try to cram all 3 of them into one image.

That is true. Come to think of it, I think Vector is the only one of the Chaotix to even be featured for an illustration, and his poll was strictly Cream or Vanilla. So I guess if he gets featured again, or Espio, than Charmy stands a good shot of winning the vote.

Regardless, you "Blaze and Cream duo" fans enjoy yourselves. I'm just going to hope that Amy and Cream get another shot as a duo in a future illustration. That or start mourning cause it's dead at this point