Awoo.

Sonic Channel: Sonic Man is Real

Sonictrainer

They finally made an Official Sonic Man helmet...AND I WANT IT

Also, there's a campaign to wish Sonic Man's Sonic 1 T-Shirt

Note: Some things might get lost in the English Translation of Japanese

Sonicman240401_eye.jpg

special_240401_01_01.jpg

``Sonic Man'', a good-looking young man who passionately respects Sonic, who played a big role in the 2006 game ``Sonic the Hedgehog'' (2006), suddenly joins Sega after crossing time and space from the Principality of Soleana to modern-day Tokyo, Japan. ! I have been appointed as a "Sonic Ambassador" to spread Sonic around the world. I wonder what kind of activity this new guy will show...! ? Introducing a day in the life of the fresh and aggressive Sonic Man!

special_240401_01_02.jpg

10:30 AM Joining ceremony!

In the conference room of Sega headquarters...

“Thank you very much for welcoming me to SEGA!”

Fortunately, it was a Sega executive who suddenly appeared in front of Sega's headquarters, noticed Sonic Man going about his movements, and called out to him. He knew about Sonic Man's history and his passion for Sonic, and he wanted me to join the company so that I could demonstrate that ability at Sega...!

“I will do my best to let more people know about Sonic! Thank you for your support!”

Sonic Man respectfully receives his appointment. The eyes under the mask shine with a flame of passion and expectations for the future work.

``I'm well aware of your enthusiastic Sonic activities in your hometown.If Sonic Man-kun is here, it's a big deal.''Even at SEGA, I hope you won't forget the spirit of ``Sonic Kats'' and work hard together with your senior employees. Please.”

"Please leave it to me! Making every day more fun with Sonic... 'Sonic cutlet' has been my life's work since I came here!"

Sonic Man ran out of the entrance ceremony venue in high spirits and headed straight to his first job...!

special_240401_01_03.jpg

11:30 AM First job! Sewing photo shoot of the soul!

Sonic Man's first job was to take pictures using stuffed animals.

Taking photos of stuffed animals in various places and situations is called ``nui-tori'', and taking good ``nui-tori'' photos requires a lot of trial and error, skill, love, and passion.

"Is this it! Senpai!?"
"More! It's not cool enough!"
"What do you think!! What about this!?"
"Yes! That! Yes, cheese!"

With Sonic's senior in charge of SNS, the conversation between the two of them gradually heated up, asking, ``How can I take good photos of Sonic?''

The impression of the photo can change dramatically with slight changes in the position and pose of the stuffed animal, as well as the lighting. I want to take photos that will make all Sonic fans happy! These two souls collide.

"Senpai, I think Sonic's coolness will come out if you do this! What do you think!? This is!"

In the end, the two hit it off and the sewing photo session was a huge success! The result was a perfect shot...!

special_240401_01_04.jpg

14:00 Supersonic in-house delivery!

"Sonic Man! Wait a minute!!"

Sonic Man is asked to deliver Sonic goods and runs through the hallway at full speed!

"I'm used to delivering things, so leave it to me! At the speed of sound like Sonic...!"

While picking up the goods that Sonic Man dropped, Sonic Man tries to speed up and head to his destination, ignoring the senior employees who are chasing him...! ?

“You can’t run in the hallway, Sonic Man!!”

"...!!"

As soon as Sonic Man hears his senior's frantic cries, he reflects on his actions and falls to his knees, depressed.

"S-Sonic-san has a lot of small fans, so what am I saying...! Sonic-san wouldn't do something like this...!"

cried the man. He reflected deeply and deeply.

special_240401_01_05.jpg

15:00 Encounter with your dream Sonic!

Sonic Man looks heartbroken due to an unexpected failure. Encouraged by his senior colleagues, he walks towards his next workplace...

At the beginning of a corner, I ran into Sonic...!

"Oh, the real Sonic!? I couldn't believe I got to meet you on my first day at work!"

"Please sign! I'm Sonic Man, who joined Sega today! I'm from the Principality of Soleana! Thank you!"

On this day, Sonic came to Sega to shoot a dance video. Sonic Man was dazed when he came face to face with his idol Sonic, but when Sonic saw him, he beckoned him to come with him.

"You seem to like him a lot. Sonic wants you to help him with his work?"
"Eh!? I...!?"

Sonic Man stands upright, moved and nervous as he hears his senior employee's story. Will he be able to help Sonic? Sonic Man was attacked by anxiety, but when he mustered up the courage to look up, he saw Sonic giving Sonic Man a thumbs up.

"Yes! I'll do it! It's an honor!!!"

Sonic Man instantly became full of energy and flew up into the air, replying with a loud voice that echoed around him.

special_240401_01_06.jpg

15:45 My heart is full of excitement! Synchronized dance with Sonic!

"If it's a dream, I don't want you to wake up!! No, I want it to be real...! Ah!"

Sonic Man can't keep up with the sudden happy situation he finds himself in.

At the beginning of filming, Sonic Man's expression was stiff and his movements were awkward, but as he danced with Sonic, he became more and more excited, and his dancing became more and more sharp.

"Ah! I'm so happy!"

Shooting is completed in one shot without any retakes!
Sonic Man wanted this time to last forever. It was also a huge success in my work.

"Sonic-san enjoys everything, even at work! I had fun too! Thank you!"

Sonic Man is deeply moved and bows deeply. Sonic patted him on the shoulder, thanked him, and walked away with a smile on his face.

"That's...cool...! I want to tell everyone how cool this Sonic is...!"

Sonic Man, once again convinced of what he wanted to do, blinked, and the next moment, Sonic had completely disappeared.

special_240401_01_07.jpg

PM 17:30 Best cup

"A lot happened today..."

After finishing his work as a Sonic Ambassador, Sonic Man came to a corner of the Sega office cafeteria. I sit alone drinking coffee in the twilight and reflect on today's day.

......When I received my appointment at the joining ceremony, I vowed to do my best, and my senior employees and I poured our hearts into creating the best Sonic stitching photo. There was a little mistake, but right after that I was able to shoot a dance video with my idol Sonic! I intended to help, but instead I was encouraged and energized, and I was able to experience the charm of Sonic once again. There, Sonic Man was able to strongly reconfirm what he should and wanted to do as an ambassador.

Anyway, Sonic was really cool. It was the best day...I think Sonic Man.

"Okay, I'll do my best as a Sonic ambassador tomorrow too! I'll let a lot of people know how good Sonic is!!"

Sonic Man had various Sonic experiences in one day. His back looked a little bigger than it did at his induction ceremony.

A brief Bio of Sonic Man

This year's April Fool's joke introduced the work of Sonic Man, who joined the company as a Sonic Ambassador. What did you think?

Sonic Man was completing work missions for Sega, but in the game ``Sonic the Hedgehog'' (2006), there was a mini-game where he competed with Sonic and Silver.

If you have the game, be sure to play the work missions there as well!

special_240401_01_09.jpg

Well, this time we will be running a campaign where 20 people will be given away by lottery a cool Sonic T-shirt worn by Sonic Man, who was very active as a Sonic ambassador! ! !
There are two sizes available: M size and L size!

To apply, follow Sonic Official X and repost the campaign posts!

The application period is from 12:00 on Monday, April 1, 2024 to 23:59 on Sunday, April 7, 2024.
Click here for campaign images! Please join us when this announcement is posted!

Wear the same T-shirt as Sonic Man and do all your studies, activities, and work in a Sonic style!

Note: Not sure if the T-Shirt campaign is for fans outside of Japan...

Edited by Sonictrainer
  • Thumbs Up 2

The t shirt looks like somehing you find on Zavvi from time to time lol

Darn, this guy had the best day ever!